Thread: Adorable Batman

Adorable Batman

What a cutie you are Batman, and it is fun your sister is named Robin - think of you together brings to mind the TV show theme song from the old show! But you are so much cuter than that character, and your stripes are very handsome. We hope you eventually will understand faces are not good places to sit, and really, treats are better to chew on than clothes, but you are still a baby, with lots to learn. And the best part is, you are already in a good forever home, with a human who loves your quirky little self! We hope you have a great day in celebration today, cute Batman!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Batman!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope Robin will play with you soon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest little baby Batman, what an utterly adorable kitten you are! Such a cute little brown tabby boy, with that sweet sweet face with the big eyes looking out at your world with fascination and excitement. I wish I could reach through the screen to Vålberg, Sweden to pet you and skritch you under your chin! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet and chin-skritch you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too, don't you! You love to cuddle up right next to your dear Purrrson and to walk up his/her stomach right up onto her/his face! And how nice that you have your sister Robin to play with, too. You both are a Dynamic Duo indeed! You also like to eat flowers and chew on clothes. You are your Purrrson's Little Weirdo, aren't you, and you all love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Batman, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Robin and your special Purrrson friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This is so very cool that we have an Official Cat Dynamic Duo as our Cats of the Day, I cannot recall us ever being honored as our Cats of the Day.
    We bet that Robin is not being nawtee , she like you Batman is full of kitten energy and Fun, and is living the song Girls just want to have fun.

We are certainly honored to have you Batman and Robin as our New Friends , we somehow feel so much safer now.
    Look out Gotham City criminals!!!

We are sending our Best Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friends , Our New Cats of The Future and Our Heroic New Cats of the Day Batman and Robin.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wee Batman - you are a true kitten! I hope your human knows that you are a juvenile until the age of two! And of course you sit on your human's face - you are loving and like to be close, and it's nice and warm on there!

I love your sweet tabby markings and your large and curious grey eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you share extra treats with Robin today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Adorable Batman!

Hi Batman in Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your trusty sidekick Robin, too!

We are certainly honored to have you Batman and Robin as our New Friends , we somehow feel so much safer now.
    Look out Gotham City criminals!!!
    LOL! Good one, "catmandu!"

What an adorable little scamp you are, Batman, bringing so much light and laughter to your human's days with your kitten antics, and love! And as catmandu has said, the world is so much safer now that you and Robin are on the job! And despite your human's daim to the contrary, we all know deep down she/he loves those "face" cuddles! What a beautiful best buddy your human has in you, Batman! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, tooling around in your Bat-Mobile with Robin, getting into all sorts of mischief, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Batman, and to dear Robin too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, cute little Batman!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Batman! What a precious tabby kitty you are! You walk right up onto your people, all the way to their faces, when it is time for cuddles! You have all kinds of kitten fun with your sister Robin, and I can picture how much joy and laughter you bring your family! Happy Cat of the Day to cutie Batman, and to Robin too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Belated congratulations to you dear Batman on being COTD. What a handsome and charming little lad you are. Perhaps your sister Robin will also be COTD sometime soon? Until then, though, you have the bragging rights and don't let her forget you are a most special COTD!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including your kitty sister. May you be blessed with many happy years together.