Thread: Elegant Fiska

Elegant Fiska

What a beautiful girl you are, Fiska, and the dream dog your girl has been wishing for for a very long time! Your pretty white fur practically shines and I bet you could run like the wind on those long legs - as long as your girl was with you! We are so glad you and she are together, and we bet you will win lots of shows in the future. It is hard to remember you are still a puppy, but we know you really are, as you are not even a year old yet! You sounds like a great dog, as well as being a beauftiul lady, and we hope you have a long, happy life together!
    I've Been Frosted

Fiska

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your collar is almost as beautiful as you are.
    Winning shows is great, but being loved is even better.
    You are much loved. Being so young, you will have many
    happy years with your girl. Celebrate your world famous day.

You're a beauty Fiska!!! Good luck with your shows!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Fiska!

Hi Fiska! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl! What a treat, having the rare Borzoi as today's featured honoree! Your photos are heart melting, and it's clear from that smile on your face you're one much loved pup! It would be a long wait before your lady's wish would be fulfilled, but thanks to her commitment (passing her matriculation exam), that dream was finally realized! What a wonderful way to commemorate such a special day, with the gift of you! You and your lady have only just begun your life together, but already the bond you two share runs deep! In or out of the showring, you two make for one terrific team! How lucky your lady is, having a loyal and loving best friend for life in you, Fiska! You truly are a dreamboat of a doggie, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Fiska!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Fiska! You are a very elegant Borzoi lady! You give kisses to people you know, and you play with your favorite ball! What a gorgeous lady you are, too with your long legs! I'm sure you will have a very wonderful, happy life with your caring family! Happy Dog of the Day, Fiska!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678