Thread: Turtle Trio, Larry, Moe and Curly!

Turtle Trio, Larry, Moe and Curly!

How adorable you three are! And anyone who has seen the 3 Stooges knows that the Stooge named "Curly" shaved his head, so naming a turtle for him is pretty apt, and not what one would think! How nice you have deluxe new dogs, and your home looks ideal, with plants for Moe to hide in when he wants, and a good basking rock for you to sun your selves! We are glad you person is enjoying watching you, and getting to know each of you well! Congratulations, turtles, it is your big day, even if you are still little turtles, we know you will keep growing bigger and stronger every day!
    I've Been Frosted

Triple Cuteness!

Congratulations, Moe, Larry & Curly, on being POTD! You 3 boys are adorable! (And we love your namesakes, the famous Stooges!) Turtles are fascinating! What a great big home you have to enjoy (you've won the lottery)! Your photos are gorgeous! Sending you lots of ! You 3 are precious! You're very lucky to have such an exceptional human parent to provide you with the wonderful life you deserve!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh, you three are adorable!!! Congrats on being POTD Larry, Curly and Moe!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The Turtle Trio!!!

Hi Moe, Larry and Curly! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a precious trio of Red Slider turtles you guys make! You're simply adorable (in addition to being beautiful)! Lo
    ve your markings, and how neat that your human can distinguish each of your 3 unique patterns! And oh, what gorgeous photos your human has included with her/his tribute! Just look at those deluxe accommodations...a beautiful, crystal clear pond to swim in, rocks to climb, plants to "nest" in! What more could a Slider ask for? Well, love of course, and that you guys have an abundance of! How thoughtful your human is, making sure you'll be cared for throughout your lives! I had Sliders as a kid but never knew your life span could as long as 30 years!

What a happy, carefree, love filled life you kids are living, and I hope that you and your devoted parent will know many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, guys! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being treated to all your little heart desire and more!
    Love to you, adorable Moe, Larry and Curly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Larry, Moe and Curly, what an adorable trio you are!!!

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures and meeting you very much!!! I did not realize turtles had different patterns on your tummies!!! You are very interesting fellows!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Larry, Moe, and Curly on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    It's impossible not to fall in love with Larry, Moe and Curly! Such excellent, wee turtles indeed. You should take a bow for the extraordinary habitat you created for these guys, wow! What more could 3 fine turtles ask for? Best Pets of the Day 4 sure!

Larry, Curly and Moe

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  30.7 KB

Thank-you all for posting on Pet Talk.
    I had turtles when I was a kid, now that I'm retired and a widow, there is plenty of time
    to take care of them. They are very interesting to watch. I do hope we all have a long
    life together.

They are so cute! I love turtles. Congrats on being POTD, Larry, Moe, and Curly!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June