Thread: Sparky's Bridge Day

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Sparky's Bridge Day

Two years ago today, sweet little Sparky left on his Journey to RB. I miss him as much today, as the day he left to get his little wings. I know he is well and happy tho, and was ecstatic when Myndi joined him. I'm pretty certain that Myndi still bosses him around, but I know he doesn't care - he loved her so much!

I don't know if Bridge Day is celebrated by all of his new friends, but if it is, I know he is just loving all the attention and the pomp and circumstance in his honor. He always loved a party!

Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and his silly antics. He loved to make me smile and laugh, and he still does. He was such a silly little goof! He does come to visit me and Wolfy quite often, and I'm positive that he whispers in Wolfy's ear while we are sleeping. Wolfy acts more like him every day, and does more and more of the silly things that Sparky did.

So my Sparky-Schnoodle-Doodle - have fun today. Mommy loves and misses you bunches and bunches. What I wouldn't give to hold and cuddle you one more time......................

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Misc 2012138.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	958.1 KB 
ID:	58712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Misc 2012060.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	930.1 KB 
ID:	58713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misc 2011060.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	953.0 KB 
ID:	58714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pups March 11018.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	948.9 KB 
ID:	58715   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3439_edited.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	58716  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Awww, while Zoee wasn't big on human parties, she did love to play with other dogs (earlier in her life). So I'm sure Zoee would be happy to attend Sparky's Bridge Day celebration.

It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years already.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am sure there is a rollicking party going on up there! renewed health and vigor, and they are remembering all of us who miss them!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    This is so very strange:

I had to take the kittens into the clinic today for the last of their kitten immunizations. I walked in, and did a double take at the sight that took my breath away. There sat a woman with a little dog on her lap, and if I hadn't known better, would have sworn that it was Sparky. It was a little girl Shih Tzu named Molly, with the very same markings and coloration of Sparky. She was all white except for the light tan splotches on her back, and the little bit of tan in her ears. She was a little smaller than my boy - her Mom said she was about 11 lbs - and Sparky used to go around 13 lbs. Other than that - they were twins. I'm now sitting here thinking - why the heck didn't I take a picture of her???

I wonder if Sparky had a hand in that chance meeting?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'm sure a few of my RB furkids are partying with Sparky today. They all loved parties.

Our RB furkids are forever in our hearts.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Heard through the grapevine that they threw a wild party for Sparky at the RB--- Oct 9 seems to be a day everyone remembers.
    I have a few fur friends waiting up there myself and I'm sure they are having a ball with Sparky and Myndi.
    Quite the coincidence -"or was it a coincidence" that you saw Molly at the vet's ? Some things really make me wonder at times. Wonder if Molly could have been related to Saprky in some way?
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

HugZ for you and sparky is watching over you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)