Thread: Lovely Raya!

Lovely Raya!

What pretty coloring you have, Raya, and we can see your little smile your mom loves about you and your fellow Sand Boas. That is neat that in the wild, just your eyes are showing, but we are glad you are a loved girl. We are glad your person knows so much about your kind of snake. I am glad she is giving you a good amount of rest before you have you figure babies, especially as you might have so many little ones! I bet they will all be as pretty as you! I did not know Sand Boa have live young, so that is something new to learn! We hope you have a very good day!
    I've Been Frosted

Raya

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You do have beautiful fall colors. I would love to see your babies next year.
    fortunately your person knows about snakes and will take good care of you.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

This is why I don't like the "creepy crawly warning".

It covers up some un-creepy animals. Her coloring sorta looks like a chocolate candy corn with the orange and brown.

Have a good day as POTD, may you get spoiled.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Beautiful Boa Raya!

Hi Raya! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Sand Boa girl you are, Raya! Your festive, "candy corn" coloring, and markings, are simply stunning, and I do believe I see a bit of a smile on that sweet face!

I've learned so much about your amazing species, here on Pet of the Day, including the fact that your species dwells beneath the earth; that unlike most snakes your eyes placed on the top of your head, not the sides; that you give birth to live babies! But giving birth to up to 20 at a time??? Now that deserves a Mother of the Year award! Well, I just know when the time is right, early next year, you're going to give birth to the most beautiful babies, and be the best mother to your little ones! In the meantime, enjoy your rest!

How lucky your person is, Raya, having a Boa as beautiful, as gentle as you, in her/his life! You're a gem, and one fine ambassador for Sand Boas near and far! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Raya! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Raya!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree that Raya is a very beautiful snake and of course her baby's will be lovely as well. Perfect POTD is Raya!

Rays, you are such a pretty girl! I love your colors. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June