Thread: Stunning Lady Sansa!

Stunning Lady Sansa!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Sansa, and I have never before seen a Thrianta Rabbit, so am so glad your people nominated you! Now the rest of the world can learn about your breed as well. Your pretty copper-colored coat makes your dark eyes shine in contrast, and your fur looks extremely soft! We are very glad you and your new housemate are getting used to each other, and I bet in time you will become best friends! You are such a photogenic girl, and the contrast between the two photos of you in that top hat are adorable - you are still a growing bunny, after all! We hope you have a long, happy life there in The Netherlands - it seems to be a bunny-ful place!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh Sansa, you're adorable!!! I bet you're so soft!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Sansa!

Congratulations, Sansa, on being POTD! You are precious!! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Dutch: Hallo schattige Sansa!! Ik hou heel erg van je prachtige rosse kleurtje! Je ziet er een heel lief en leuk konijntje uit !!
    Vraag maar veel lekkere snoepjes op deze voor jou speciale dag!!
    Lut uit België

English: Hello sweet Sansa!! I love your gorgeous red colour! You look like a very sweet end pretty little rabbit !!
    Be sure to ask many goodies on your special day!!
    Lut from Belgium
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Sansa

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Name:  08e.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  39.3 KB
    You are like magic, a bunny coming out of a hat.
    Love all of your beautiful pictures.
    Have a special day.

Thank you

Thank you for all those sweet messages !!
    I would like to tell more about my lady Sansa, but she doesn't know any special tricks..
    But she's very good at finding ways to escape, luckily she never managed to do so.
    When I'm cleaning the cage she always goes inside to see what I am doing, very curious.
    She's a sweetheart, I love her.

Beautiful Bunny Sansa!

Greetings Sansa! Happy Pet of the Day, your Royal Highness!

What a beautiful bunny you are!!! Your soft, plush coat, your unique coloring, are gorgeous! I had never met the rare Thrianta bunny before, so meeting you today has been an extra special treat!

It was developed here in The Netherlands, and is described as "an eye-catching, brilliant, red rabbit with fawn coloring under its paws and tail."
    After a very rough start at life it's wonderful to learn how far you've come, that you and your bunny brother have now become good friends, that you're both enjoying each other, and life, to the max! (Always good to have a four legged friend to turn to for a cuddle and some playtime when your human is busy!)

Yes, you certainly one extra special bunny, Sansa, beautiful inside and out, and your human so very lucky to have a furkid, a best friend, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide celebrity, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sansa, and to your bunny bro, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, gorgeous Lady Sansa! What a beautiful, golden-red color you are! I would lovely to gently pet you and stroke your soft fur. It's a privilege to meet you today! You are gorgeous and smart, supervising as your cage is being cleaned ... being your regal self! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, wonderful Sansa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lady Sansa what a gorgeous bunny you are! ! !

I have never seen a bunny with your coloring! What a treasure you are! ! ! Just seeing your pictures makes me smile! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Lady Sansa, on being our very special Pet of the Day! ! !

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~