Thread: Joyful Jiraiya!

Joyful Jiraiya!

What a gorgeous boy you are Jiraiya - and you are the lightest Golden Retriever we have ever seen! How nice you so resembles the person whose cosplay character you are named after in temperament! There's nothing like a Golden heart for showing people how to love unconditionally! It is funny you are not interested in fetching balls - maybe you noticed your big sister's obsession with them, so decided to take the non confrontational path, and leave them all to her! Thankfully, sticks and frisbees are available to satisfy those retriever genes! I had to laugh at the "love slug" description, and think it is great your mom in planning on training you to be a therapy dog! I bet you bring joyful smiles wherever you go, sweetie!
    I've Been Frosted

Jiraiya

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    How wonderful that you are so easy going. If you do go
    to hospitals you will cheer up everyone. Mom was in a nursing home
    and she just loved it when people would bring in their animals.
    Celebrate your special day.

Golden Jiraiya

Hi Jiraiya! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Golden guy you are, Jiraiya, beautiful inside and out! You have the face of an angel, sweetheart and the heart of one as well.

There are no words to express my sadness at the tragic passing of your namesake, young Hari. He gave his life to save the life of another, and that makes him a hero, no doubt. But while he may no longer be here with his family and friends in body, his kindness, his gentle and loving spirit, live on in you. And having been the dog lover that Hari was, what a beautiful way for you to honor his memory, dedicating a part of your life to therapy work; bringing comfort and smiles, some unconditional furry love, to those in need. And with Hari watching over you from above, his golden light helping to guide you, I have no doubt you're going to excel in your selfless mission! How proud he must be!

You are truly one
    extra special boy, Jiraiya, "golden" to the core, and all lucky enough to share even a small part of their life with you, truly blessed!
    '
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and your heart melting photos with us, Jiraiya! Meeting you has truly brightened my rainy day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor; retrieving your beloved sticks and Frisbees (sister Trixie can have those tennis balls), stashing away those coveted bones, being loved and pampered to pieces! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jiraiya, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Love to beautiful Trixie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

Wow- thank you for the below comment- it brought tears to my eyes. Hari's passing was a terrible tragedy but he did die a True Hero and his bravery and selflessness that night is something all of his friends and acquaintances will never forget. I made the decision to get Jiraiya as I drove home from the memorial service in Sacramento. The puppies had been born right around the time of the accident- it was meant to be! I wish they had posted the golden orb pic. You can make orbs appear in photos from dust or moisture- but not the big golden kind that show up in Jiraiyas photos. My boyfriend spent an hour in Photoshop trying to prove the golden orbs weren't real- and then he gave up and BELIEVED! Jiraiya has a Guardian Angel named Harison Long-Randall for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Jiraiya! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Golden guy you are, Jiraiya, beautiful inside and out! You have the face of an angel, sweetheart and the heart of one as well.

There are no words to express my sadness at the tragic passing of your namesake, young Hari. He gave his life to save the life of another, and that makes him a hero, no doubt. But while he may no longer be here with his family and friends in body, his kindness, his gentle and loving spirit, live on in you. And having been the dog lover that Hari was, what a beautiful way for you to honor his memory, dedicating a part of your life to therapy work; bringing comfort and smiles, some unconditional furry love, to those in need. And with Hari watching over you from above, his golden light helping to guide you, I have no doubt you're going to excel in your selfless mission! How proud he must be!

You are truly one
    extra special boy, Jiraiya, "golden" to the core, and all lucky enough to share even a small part of their life with you, truly blessed!
    '
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and your heart melting photos with us, Jiraiya! Meeting you has truly brightened my rainy day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor; retrieving your beloved sticks and Frisbees (sister Trixie can have those tennis balls), stashing away those coveted bones, being loved and pampered to pieces! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jiraiya, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Love to beautiful Trixie, too!

Jiraiya, what a beautiful, joyful doggie you are! I would like to give you and Trixie some great big hugs today! I'm sure you will do a phenomenal job as a therapy dog, bringing smiles and contentment to the people you may meet on your therapy visits. You have brought a HUGE smile to me! I smiled when I read about how you specialize in storing away your bones for later, smarty! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Jiralya and Trixie, special team of wonderful doggies!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy Jiraiya!!! Congratulations on being DOTD!

I hope it was a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla