Thread: Lovely Rose!

Lovely Rose!

Oh, Rose, Ro - what a pretty girl you are! You coloring, with the chocolate and marshmallow coloring with that bit of caramel - makes you look every bit as sweet as your mom says you are! And as her first-ever Guinea Pig, you have an important job; teaching her everything she needs to know about being a good piggie person! You have already taught her what treats are good, and what are the best - carrots of course! And she now not only knows what "wheeling" is, she gets to experience it first hand whenever you decide to climb to her shoulder! You were a long-awaited present, and a birthday present that, instead of wearing out or going out of style, will just get better every day! Congratulations again, Rose!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Rose!

Congratulations, Rose, on being POTD! You are TOO CUTE!! (Note to your Mommy: After decades of adopting needy GPs, we can tell you that they are indeed the sweetest critters ever!) Enjoy your special honor today, Precious Girl, and best wishes for a long, healthy, happy, fun, safe life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Aww Rose, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rose

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are as beautiful as your name.
    Since you were wanted for such a long time, I think you will be quite spoiled.
    That's what all animals need.
    My boy piggies would love to have a girlfriend as pretty as you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    It sounds like you and Ro are a perfect match! Hope Rose has a great time being our special POTD today!

Precious Piggy Rose!

Hi Rose!!! Wheek wheek, and a very happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from everyone in this piggy loving home!

What a precious piggy you are, Rose, and just as your name would have us believe, you're a beauty! How lucky your human is, Rose, having a "first" as pretty, as precious, as loving as you! I remember so well my "first!" His name was Squeaker, and like you do for your human, he brought countless hours of smiles, laughs and love to my life! You truly are one fine ambassador for piggies near and far, and your devoted human so very lucky to have a loving companion, a best friend, a furkid, in YOU!

Thanks for ending my day witht a BIG smile, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rose, our extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rose what a beauty you are!

Your sweet pictures certainly made me smile! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!

Congratulations, sweet Rose, on being our very special Pet of the Day! ! !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~