Thread: Handsome Henry Lionhead!

Handsome Henry Lionhead!

What fun hairstyles you have Henry - we are glad your mom bribes you with treats so you will hold still and let her take pictures of them! Patience is good, but treats are better, right? How fun you are so attached to your girl that you get to follow her around. We know she would be lost without you by now, so do enjoy your goodies, but stay healthy for a long time, okay? She needs you and your silly self! We are sure bunny ladies everywhere will be swooning at your sight, Henry, and we hope you have a great day today!
    I've Been Frosted

Henry

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are MORE than a pet you are a friend and companion.
    Your person takes such wonderful care of you, you are lucky
    to have her and she to have you.
    Enjoy your very special day.

Oh Henry, you're a gorgeous bunny!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Fantastic POTD Henry! Simply LOVE your hair babe!

Fluffy cutie Henry! I smiled when I read that you follow your person around so much that she'd be lost without you! You are absolutely irresistible! I like your pretty golden brown fur, which looks so soft to pet! And your terrific hair styles, of course I hope you have a very fun day of doing things with your person, exploring, playing and being your sweet self! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to wonderful Henry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're rockin' some pretty kool do's Henry! That first coif would be the envy of many a guy or grrl and no "product" needed! Enjoy your special day

Oh! Henry!

Hi Henry! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my gosh, how adorable are YOU! Your precious pics have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! Those spiky, funky hairstyles are to die for, and your fluffy, fawn colored coat looks SO soft! What a cutie indeed! But as beautiful as you are to look at, you're even more beautiful on the inside, with a heart as big as they come...lion sized! How lucky your dear mum is, having a best friend in you, having known your love and devotion these many years (with many more yet to come, no doubt)! You're one extra special bunny boy, Henry, and one most deserving Sunday honoree!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, munching on some bunny popcorn, nesting in your log, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud person! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Henry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Henry, you can start a fad with you flowing forelock as it is called in horses! Hope you have a grand POTD celebration, following your devoted guardian around and giving thanks for your home with such a loving person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Henry. Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)