Thread: Jolie Penelope - Pretty Survivor!

Jolie Penelope - Pretty Survivor!

Bonjour, Penelope! What a horrible, scary start you had in life, Penelope, we are so glad that nice person found and rescue not only you but your mom and siblings, too! A pox on the mean person that abandoned you there! You are such a gorgeous girl, and we can clearly see your Siamese genes in your pretty coloring and blue eyes, but some other genes at work to give you your extra plush, thick fur! We are glad you are so loved, even if you are a bit quirky! And hey, we understand hiding rather than wanting to go to the v-e-t! Bon chance bonne santé et longue vie ŕ vous Penelope!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Penelope, what a lovely, sweet, gorgeous Siamese kitty you are! How awful that you and your whole family were left to drown in the river. We are so very glad and grateful that that kind person rescued you all. And now you have wonderful people to live with, who love you dearly and you love them dearly right back. We hope all your family members have found such wonderful homes, too.

You are so pretty, with that soft-looking fur in Siamese coloring and those lovely pale-blue eyes full of love and joy. I wish I could reach through the screen to Centre, France to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You are not only beautiful to behold, you have a great Purrrsonality too! You are very independent and like to spend a lot of time outside. (Please don't go far from home; stay safe!) You tell your Purrrsons when you want more food, and you like it served to you on the windowsill. You and your other family members love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Penelope, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty family members and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-05-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Penelope sure is a beauty alright, love her name too. Sublime COTD, Viva la Penelope!!!

Hello Penelope, What a beautiful girl you are! Of course, I have to mention your lovely blue eyes. I am so glad you and your cat family was rescued from the river and now you and hopefully the others have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more years with your human family. Congrats on being COTD!

There are no words for someone who would abandon any Animal, there are always humane shelters where they can have a warm place, be well fed until a loving Guardian comes along.To leave any living creature of Our Lord God above in danger is just so wrong.

You are such a Sensational Siamese Jolie Penelope , you make me miss my Siamese Six Pack more and more , they wee such Dear Cats as you are Jolie Penelope , and you are notre Nouvelle Amie ce jour.

We are all sending You Une Grande MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , pour Vous , Notre Chat De La Jour , Chere Penelope!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mlle. Penelope, what a beautiful kitty you are! And independent, too ... you spend much of your time in the garden or napping in the straw. Then, when it is dinner time, you prefer to dine outdoors, where food tastes better I would love to gently pet you and admire your beautiful blue eyes! What a gorgeous girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Penelope!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bonjour belle Penelope!
    So happy that your purrson's friend was there just in the nick of time to rescue you and your furry family, that you can live a life of ease in your furrever home and that your Mom and sibs have found furrever homes too!

Beautiful Penelope!

Bonjour Penelope! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer girl you are, so sweet and loving, but living life on your terms; independent, a bit quirky, endearingly whimsical, and oh so utterly charming!

To think that any sentient human being could be so heartless as to do what was planned to be done to you and your entire fur family is unconscionable, incomprehensible!
    But thankfully your guardian angel was paying close watch over you all that day, leading your rescuer to you, and you and your family to safety, before it was too late! You may have used up more than few of your "9 lives" that day, but it's clear you still had a whole lot more living to do! Your forever family have not have been expecting a new addition to the family, but sometimes the most beautiful things in life come along when we least expect them, and oh, what a priceless gift they were given, in yo! How lucky they are, having a beautiful best friend in you, Penelope! You're one in a million, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day honors!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, dining on some tasty kibble (alfresco, of course), playing in your garden, napping in a pile of soft hay, being loved to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Penelope!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Penelope.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh My Penelope, what a rough start. It sounds like you went from being in peril to being in Paradise. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Belated congratulations to you dear Penelope on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are! We loved seeing your photos and reading your story. Thank goodness you were rescued from the river and now have your own loving family and home, including your own garden.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.