Thread: Beautiful Boy Binx!

Beautiful Boy Binx!

Oh, Binx, we are so very, very glad your person ignored all the things that made other people walk past! You were not "defective" or anything, you just needed love, care, and some medicine, and look at you now! What a sweet face you have, and those yellow eyes just shine in your dark fur! Sure you are young, but you have already survived more than many cats will in a lifetime! Keeping growing stronger and more handsome every day Binx, and enjoy your big day as our "Caturday" Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Binx!!! Sometimes the one most 'looked over' is the best choice in the end!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest little Binx, you are adorable! Your black fur is so sleek and pretty, looks so soft to touch, and what a sweet face you have, with those big pale-yellow eyes looking up at me so full of love and joy. You are an absolutely beautiful growing boy. We're so glad your Purrrson recognized you for the treasure you are and brought you HOME. I wish I could reach through the screen to Tennessee to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you lots for me .

And what a great Purrrsonality you have, too! You are indeed "an amazing cat with an amazing personality." You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Binx, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You have earned a special place with our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions by taking in Little Binx , a Kitten who needed that little bit more extra love and caring that so many people would not provide.
    There will always be a special place in Binx's heart for you and now he has his place in the sun , his very own Furr Ever Home.

We do hope that we see more of you Binx , as you grow into the Fine Big Cat that Our Good Lord intended for you to be.
    And we are so pleased at the Found Cat Hotel that we have such a special New Friend.

We are all sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friend ,Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Big Binx the Happy Cat!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Binx is an excellent COTD! So very glad he is in such capable, loving hands now! What a beautiful black coat, all the very best to Binx!

Beautiful Bink!

Hi there Bink! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful ebony boy you are, Bink! Your sleek, shiny black coat is gorgeous, and those sparkling yellow eyes, totally mesmerizing!
    I guess those people who passed you over, also overlooked the "special" in special needs, for you truly are one extra special kitty, in so many ways! But as the saying goes, their loss is your human's GREAT gain, for you truly are a treasure! And having been mom to several special needs furkids over the years, I can personally attest to the priceless rewards of opening up ones heart and home to those so deserving of a tad extra care; you kids give back a zillion fold all of the love you get! How lucky your person is, having a best friend, a loving companion in you, and I hope that you and she/he will know many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, and every minute of your happy, love filled life!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bink, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Binx what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I'm a big fan of ebony cats myself. It makes me happy that your human realized what a diamond in the rough you were and took the time to "polish' you and help you grow into the stunning fellow you now are!!! Please thank her/him for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Binx, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing better than rescue cats!

Binx looks a little like our current Magic and Shelly, both rescued from a local gas station where the attendants had been feeding them- both are now fixed, vaccinated, well-fed and BEAUTIFUL ebony panthers- sweet, affectionate, and gorgeous, like Binx! There are few rewards as wonderful as seeing a once-scroungy, skitty, hungry kitten blossom into a loving, healthy, beautiful cat, ready for a forever home where they can live LONG, healthy lives, not worrying about cars or trucks or mean people or starving....... MANY MANY happy years to Binx and his AMAZING people!!! And THANK YOU for rescuing this 'special' kitty that "no one wanted"!!!!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Binx.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Binx could be a great grandnephew to his lookalike who has shared my life for 15 years. May he have at least as many happy years ahead of him as my old friend Shadow has experienced!

Congratulations to you dear Binx on being our special COTD. What a handsome lad you are and most deserving of this honor. God bless your wonderful Purrson for adopting you when so many others overlooked you. Now you have a wonderful, loving furrever home and your Purrson has a most special and wonderful companion

Hope you have been enjoying every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your Purrson. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Hi, cutie Binx! I'm so glad you are thriving and doing well! You are a very special blackie kitty -- happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678