Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please prayers for my nikkita ...

Please prayers for my nikkita ...

My nikki is very ill ,and we dont know what's wrong ,went to vet last night and this morning ,she has had pain relief two antibiotic injections and an anti nausea injection,still no improvement ,had a very high temp .and won't eat anything, it was quite sudden,she was a little off colour during the week,but was eating fine until Friday ,just stopped,I'm syringing water in to her as last visit was a bit dehydrated .but drank a big drink when we got home .

She looks just awful peed and pooped yesterday peed this morning,but nothing since ,I'm beside myself with worry ,and scared I'm going to loose her,vets think some sort of infection,but they are not sure either

It's been a rough weekend my daughter had surgery to remove four impacted wisdom teeth and has been very ill too .,
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Purrayers und Good Wishes on the way NIkkita.

Thank you
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Your daughter and Nikita will be in our prayers!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you ,daughter is Improving but sadly nikki is not
    Furangels only lent.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and Nikkita.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Good thoughts & prayers sent nikkita's way.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Prayers for Nikkita and I hope your daughter is feeling better also.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sending along many prayers and good wishes and healing energies for dear little Nikkita and your daughter too. I'm glad your daughter is doing better.

Love to you all, from Pat and cats
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~ and
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers from RI for Nikkita and your daughter.

I suspect your daughter will feel better daily, and in a week be fine. (unless she had complications). I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth out when I was about 16 years old. I stayed in hospital overnight. They wanted me to stay the night BEFORE the surgery -- supposedly to ensure I had nothing to eat or drink. Dad's insurance back then would only pay for one night. I insisted I was old enough to understand nothing to eat or drink, plus my parents could also ensure this. But I needed to stay the night AFTER, because I am a a terrible patient. It was much easier on everyone (me, MUM!) that I stayed that first night. I could call the nurse for pain meds, and I did, twice as I recall. I could cry and feel sorry for myself with no repercussions. All this to say, the worse part is the first 24 hours, which has now passed for your daughter.

Nikkita, oh my, it is so frustrating when you do not know the cause! Can't get a good treatment plan in place, until that diagnosis is made. I'm not sure if they have done any blood work, from your post. Also, if she was dehydrated, I am not sure why they didn't give her subq fluids, which is what has been done with any of my cats who got dehydrated. Easier on the cat and the human to have this in the exam room, once and done, rather than continually catching her to syringe water in her mouth. Something to ask about, perhaps.

Again, praying that she has an infection which will respond to the injections and clear up.

It's 3am,I'm up with nikki there's no improvement ,I fear the worst.
    Yes the plan is bloods next,that's if she makes it that far still won't eat or drink ,I can do the water for her,but she does de test it...
    I can't believe nothing has changed despite all the treatment ,I'm beside myself with worry.i can't loose my girl ,I just can't .
    Furangels only lent.

More prayers and love for dearest little Nikkita and for you too, Carole.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poor Nikkita...., please get well soon!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Poor wee Nikkita - that must be an awful infection, I hope some more antibiotics will kick in....many many prayers for your sweet girl, and for you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am sorry your Nikkita is sick. I hope she will get better.