Thread: Sweet Toph Kitty!

Sweet Toph Kitty!

How scary it must have been to be in the engine of that car - that's no place for a little white and grey kitten! Thank goodness you were fond, and the girls kept visiting you so you would be well socialized by the time they convinced their Dad to bring you home! How cute you match so many cat stereotypes, and are the one "normal" cat for your family! We are glad you are much loved and hope you have a good long life! And maybe you can teach your skittish sibling life is good! You are so clean and gorgeous now, in a loving home where you were always meant to be!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Toph, what a beautiful kitty you are! You have such pretty-colored fur and such a sweet face with those lovely pale yellow-green eyes looking up so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to North Carolina to pet you and skritch you under your chin. Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving family members are giving you lots of pets and chin-skritches .

And what a sweetie you are! You act like a real cat for your family, playing with everything, hunting bugs, hating baths, loving to be brushed, and loving everyone you meet. we're SOOOO glad you were rescued from that car engine and then lived with the mechanics before being brought HOME to live with your Furrrever family. You have two other kitty housemates, but your family says you are the one who is the normal cat! You are a bundle of joy. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Toph, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty roomies and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Toph!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Toph the Traditional Cat

You are quite a Wonder Cat , and we are glad that you act like a Cat your Meeowmie loves. Actually I find most of my Found Hotel Cats act in so many ways the same,, but some of them do have things that they do due to things that they have learned in their former homes.

Some Cats are just different , I find that certain breeds do something differently.
    You Toph though are quite the Traditional Cat , and we are pleased to know that you are our new Friend.

We are all sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Out Three New Pals , Toph Our Newest Cat of the Day and Friends!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear Toph is normal. You are quite right, that is very rare in a cat indeed. Well, she is certainly adorable and definitely well loved! Happy COTD to ya Toph

Hello Toph, What a pretty girl you are! You've come a long way from the engine of a car. How lucky you were found and now have a good home. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Sweet Toph, bundle of joy! What a beautiful girl you are! I'd love to watch you play with your toys, or receive some brushing from your favorite person I am sending you some gentle petting and chin rubs for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to pretty Toph kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Toph!

Hi Toph! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What a beautiful girl you are, Toph, beautiful from head to toe, and such a heart melter! Who could resist a kitty as pretty, as sweet, as special as you!? We are so grateful to your family for rescuing you from that car engine (), to your young skin siblings for keeping the vigil, and finally making it official...You're family! Yep, on bath, that's all it took, and the rest is happy history!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Toph, the quintessential "cat," perfect in every way, and so very worthy of your "top cat" kudos! How lucky your family is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a "bundle of joy" in you!

Toph is my kitty who is unusual in that she actually acts like a cat. She plays with everything in sight, hunts for bugs around the house, hates taking a bath and she loves everyone she meets. She fits almost every cat stereotype! She is social and gets along with other types of animals.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating with your human family and kitty sibs; being on the receiving end of endless brushes and cuddles, munching on some *special* treats, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Toph, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! And love to your kitty sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you dear Toph on being COTD. What a beautiful and charming little gal you are. Thank goodness you were found and rescued from that car engine by your loving family.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family (including your kitty siblings). May you be blessed with many happy years together.