Thread: Willow- another pitty statistic

Willow- another pitty statistic

Hug your babies extra tight today, friends! Willow touched me the first time I saw her picture, and although I couldn't take her, I was hoping and praying she could get out. This shelter does everything they can to get their dogs out, and they don't euthanize often, but they are desperate for space. So many people are crying for Willow. RIP sweet baby!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FOTCD85.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	58687
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

This is what the shelter posted last night-

RIP Sweet Willow...we are so deeply sorry we couldn't save you...Our hearts are broken..

Of the dogs currently at this shelter, 36 of them are pitbull and pitbull mixes. They are the ones who die first in ALL shelters and many die without ever being given the chance to be seen.

Willow, we are sorry we couldn't find you happiness....many tears are being shed for you tonight....

This was Willows last day with us....she went for a run and went for a swim....Two things she enjoyed so much...RIP darling...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FOT8713.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	58688
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers