Thread: Gorgeous Xander Bunny!

Gorgeous Xander Bunny!

Oh, Xander, those are such stunning pictures of you, you could be a professional model! Your Rex coat looks so very handsome and soft, truly worthy of royalty! How nice you get your yummy kale, that's a good healthy treat - and bunnies knew that long before it became such a fad amongst people! We are glad you are not shy about demanding your proper amount of petting, my bunny Miss Hoppy taught us mom and dad each had to pet her every day. And we know it is just as much a treat for them as it is for you! You are still a growing boy Xander, but we know you will just get more handsome as you get bigger! Enjoy the good life, you are one loved bunny, and today you are a star!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Xander!

Congratulations, Xander, on being POTD! What a handsome fellow you are!! You're so lucky to have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Good morning Xander! You're an adorable boy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Xander

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You would make any day better.
    I would also love to pat that soft fur.
    Have a great special day, maybe extra kale.

Adorable Xander!

Hi Xander in England! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a super soft, super sweet, simply irresistible Rex bunny you are! I can only imagine how soft that beautiful, multicolored coat of yours is! Wish I were there to deliver a zillion loving strokes to you, in person!
    If anyone could turn a grey day sunny, turn a frown upside down, it's you, Xander, and meeting you sure has warmed and brightened my gray and gloomy day! What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Xander, the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, munching on some yummy kale, hopping about the house, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful bunny Xander!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is my little man Xander. He is a Rex rabbit, which means he is super soft to pet! He loves nothing more than jumping onto mummy and daddy and nudging them like mad until he can get an ear stroke. He has a fondness for kale and licking his mummy's make-up off her nose!

The main thing that makes him special is the way he can make any day better. One look at his handsome face or his wiggling ears and I can't help but smile. He's just my baby!
    Oh, beautiful Xander! What a gorgeous Rex bunny you are! Your coat has so many shades of light and dark, just lovely. I would love to give you some gentle ear-strokes - maybe your mummy or daddy will give you some extra ones for me

Guess what, you have made my day better, through your story and pictures! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 said - meeting you has brightened my grey, gloomy day too! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to wonderful Xander!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678