Thread: 2022 Olympics: The games no one wants

2022 Olympics: The games no one wants

An interesting article on the lack of bids for the 2022 Winter Olympics. The only bidders are Dictatorships in all but name, and the IOC is climbing right into bed with the corrupt leaders.

I'm sure China and Kazakhstan will enjoy spending 50-60 Billion dollars to host these idiots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-no-...225450509.html
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Maybe somehow the IOC will be scrapped in favor of a less corrupt organization? Or, more likely, Beijing, who at least has held Olympics before, albeit Summer Games, will win out or we will all learn the name of a city or two in Khazakstan. I think people are tired of the stories of homes and villages destroyed, animals slaughtered to "clean up" the streets, and the atrocities of expensive structures left to rot long before they are paid off ...
    I've Been Frosted

Most people know nothing about the destruction and corruption which go hand in hand with the IOC. They don't want to. As to Beijing hosting the games, where are the mountains near Beijing? There aren't any.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

A lot of how the sausage is made came out during the prep for the 2002 Salt Lake City games, but Sochi, Beijing and Brazil look like disgraces.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb