Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Evil Spammers in the world

Oh, and lest I forget - even when I owned a house, I did not have a garage, never mind a garage floor! Quit trying to sell me stuff to beautify that which does not exist!
    I've Been Frosted

Facebook is another tasty target. I've been getting "friend" requests from folks I don't know from Adam's off ox, so into the delete bin they go! Be careful clicking videos or links in FB; they can harbor malware, too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, and lately I have also been getting Adoption spam. I think of families desperate for a child who might fall for it, and are very sad for them!
    I've Been Frosted

Apparently these jokers never give up. I've been getting emails two or three times a week telling me I have millions of dollars from a relative in Romania or Zimbabwe or London and a number of other exotic locations who passed away without a will and I'm the only relative to be located. Yeah, right. Mom's family is from Poland and Dad's is from Ireland. A friend on the police force says there really isn't anything they can do about it. These things aren't even funny anymore.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Evidently I left Diplomatic luggage on a flight...

Funny, I'm not a diplo and haven't flown anywhere in a dog's age.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Evidently I left Diplomatic luggage on a flight...

Funny, I'm not a diplo and haven't flown anywhere in a dog's age.
    That's a funny thought - my brudder, a diplomat???

Lately the variety of brides who "want to be mine" has been changing - Philippines, Vietnam, Ukraine, Russian (of course) even lonely housewives apparently nearby ....
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That's a funny thought - my brudder, a diplomat???

Lately the variety of brides who "want to be mine" has been changing - Philippines, Vietnam, Ukraine, Russian (of course) even lonely housewives apparently nearby ....
    Maybe 100 years ago, I think in the present times I'd be a bit too blunt for most of the delicate ones running the world at the moment.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.