Thread: Lune the Wide-Eyed Charmer!

Lune the Wide-Eyed Charmer!

What a pretty kitty you are Lune, and with your white fur, you will blend in nicely with the Oslo snow in winter, so do stay inside, okay? We are so glad your human got you, we know you are not "broken" - just a little different because you are deaf. How fun you never have to hear anyone scolding you when you are naughty! I know some kitties out there just pretend to not hear their people, but you really can't! I am so glad you are so well loved, and even have a sister to play with - even if she doesn't appreciate it! Have a fabulous day, and a long, happy life, Lune! Those ares are going to steal hearts everywhere!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Lune, what a lovely snow-white Norwegian guy you are, with that so-soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the two-tone eyes. I wish I could reach right through the screen around to Oslo to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson is petting you a lot for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Deafness does not stop you from doing what you want, does it. We're so glad your dear Purrrson adopted you. You are his/her dear Prince. She/he gave you your wonderful home complete with an older kitty to play with. You all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Lune, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty roomie and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You remind me Lune , of my Dear Mother's cat Missy who was also pure white and deaf.
    She was an Amazing Cat , she had been turned into the Vets to be PTS because of her deafness , but the Doctor was a kind hearted man and refused to put down a healthy Cat.

My Dear Mother knew the vet's receptionist Rachel and loo and behold Missy had her Furr Ever Home.
    She Like you Lune was not handicapped in any way , and was quite a nawtee Cat. The mental picture of you sneaking up on her Companion Cat and missing is priceless.

We are sending Our Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friends Lune's patient Friend and Lune , Our Newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Lune, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a beautiful handsome boy! I'm sorry you're deaf but so glad that you have a wonderful home. I'm sure you are cared for and loved very much. I enjoyed all your wonderful photos. I hope you have many happy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    Lune is such a beautiful cat! Unique and lovely in every way, who really needs to hear anyhow? Perfect COTD!

Oh, gorgeous Lune! Your soft white coat, your beautiful eyes and your cute pink nose! From reading your story and looking at your photos, I can tell how much you are loved ! What a beautiful kitty you are! Happy Cat of the Day to you - and to your kitty-sister, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Lune!

Hi Lune in beautiful Oslo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome, handsome boy you are in your snow white coat, with those gorgeous bi-colored eyes! A charmer you are, indeed, and though deaf, hardly "broken!" But if you had the misfortune of being so labeled, no longer wanted by your first family, thankfully you found the perfect "fixer" in your forever human! Yes, you may be deaf, a.k.a. "selectively inattentive" (comes in handy sometimes, hehe), but it's clear you haven't allowed your slight challenge keep you from enjoying every bit of your happy life!

What a wonderful addition to your family you are, sweetheart. Your human and furry sis are truly blessed, having a best friend and loving companion in you, and I hope that you and they will know countless more happy years together!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Lune, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Lune.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lune what a gorgeous fellow you are! ! !

I love your beautiful eyes! You are stunning from nose to tail! A ray of sunshine in a fur coat for sure! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today! ! !

Congratulations, sweet Lune, on being our very special Cat of the Day! ! !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you dear Lune on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are and most deserving of this honor. How wonderful that your Purrson found and adopted you. You're not broken at all - just special. We, too, had a deaf cat Grimaldi who was most special to us. We found that his "disability" actually had some advantages in that he was never frightened by thunderstorms, fireworks or other loud noises like his brothers were. He just enjoyed everything

We hope you have enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it was filled with all the things you love most. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.