Thread: Blessed Bubba Rescued Ferret!

Blessed Bubba Rescued Ferret!

Oh, Bubba, how anyone could ever feed you such incorrect food is beyond us! If anyone gets a pets, they should research! And you are a domesticated animal meant to be a pet, that anyone should have expected a baby to be interested in "hunting" is just crazy! You don't look now like you were ever anything than a loved, spoiled girl, and we love the photo of you being cradled in your Dad's arms. And just think, next time you are at a gathering, you can tell all your buddies you are Pet of the Day! Enjoy life, pretty one!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Bubba!!! Thank goodness you ended up in the right hands!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bubba

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you were rescued by a knowledgeable person.
    Now you have a happy life. Your pictures are just the cutest!
    Celebrate your special day.

Bubba the survivor!

Hi Bubba in beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a horrific start at life you had, Bubba, unconscionable! Thank goodness your experienced, knowledgeable, soon to be forever human heard about you in time, saving you from the unspeakable! It must have been touch and go there for awhile, but thanks to your human's unwavering devotion and great care, you are now one happy, healthy girl, and oh, so very loved! And how well you are repaying the kindness shown you, Bubba, through your outreach; helping to educate others on proper Ferret care and the great rewards of Ferret companionship!
    As has been said, people should do their homework, the necessary research, before choosing a "pet!" After all, our furkids/animal companions are family, and a lifelong commitment! I'm so happy you're finally living the good life, Bubba, and hope for you many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years with your wonderful mom/dad!

Enjoy your well earned day of celebrity and superstardom, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bubba!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bubba, What a cute little ferret you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your adorable photos. I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Bubba what a darling you are!!!

Thank goodness you ended up with someone who researched on how to help you!!! What a treasure you turned out to be, eh? Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and brightening my day.

Congratulations, sweet Bubba, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~