Thread: Handsome Oliver Kitty!

Handsome Oliver Kitty!

What a gorgeous boy you are Oliver, and that coat is simply marvelous! You look so very, very fluffy! Do you mind being brushed? I imagine that coat does need it to not get matted! How fun you are such an independent guy, but still is there for your human when company is the best remedy. Nothing is as comforting as a lapful of fluff and purrs! We think it is cute you announces your entrances - who needs a butler when Oliver is on duty! Have a grand day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Oliver, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful, thick, fluffy coat you have! And those pale blue eyes are stunning. I sure do wish I could reach through the screen around the world to New South Wales to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members are petting you a lot for me .

And what a sweet Purrrsonality you have! You are independent but know just when someone needs you, and then you are right there with that person. You let everyone know when you come home and are ready for dinner. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Oliver, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes Oliver you are indeed One Handsome Cat , and My Found Hotel cat Ladies would be setting their caps for you , were they not spoken for already.
    You are such a Great Cat , a very mature Gentleman Cat , just hitting the prime of his life.

We are all so pleased that you are our New Cat Friend , and if Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions could , they would bring you some fantastic
    Take out from their vacation in the City that never sleeps Las Vegas.

We are all sending Our Immaculate MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Pal and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Owesome Oliver!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Oliver, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an absolutely handsome beautiful boy you are! I don't think you could be more handsome with your soft hair and blue eyes. From the article I see that your human loves you very much. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing the fantastic photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Oliver you are a heart melter for sure!!!

I loved your gorgeous pictures!!! They certainly brightened my day!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Oliver, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, gorgeous Oliver! What a beautiful Ragdoll kitty you are! Your blue eyes, your full fluffy coat! I would LOVE to pet you and feel how soft your coat must be. How wonderful that you are right there when your person needs you ! And you let them know you have arrived and are ready for your dinner- and maybe some play time or snuggle time, too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Oliver!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats handsome Oliver on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Oliver!

Hi Oliver! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, what a smile came over my face when I clicked on your page! Not only are you a (beautiful) sight to behold, but one of my most beloved kitties, now of the Rainbow Bridge, was named Oliver! Thanks for bringing back so many happy memories!

I've never been mom to a Ragdoll, but my entire family agrees that your breed is one of the most beautiful and loving of all in kittydom, and oh, how well you represent! Yes, you are truly one handsome, "well dressed little man" that can do no wrong, but that only begins to describe just how special you are! What a lucky family is yours, having an exquisitely gorgeous, sweet and loving best friend in you, Oliver! You're sheer perfection!

Thanks for ending my day with a big, big smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Oliver, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day from "Down Under!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you dear Oliver on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are! Your coat and your eyes are just marvelous. You sure stole my heart when I read about you and saw your photos

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it was filled with all the things that you love most. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.