Thread: Best Birdie Butter!

Best Birdie Butter!

What a handsome bird you are Butter, and it is soooo fun you are a cuddly bird! Who could resist that sweet face? We are glad your dad included lots of information about Cockatoos, so anyone who might fall in love with your pictures will think before they run out to get one for themselves! We know you are quiet now, but you are still a baby, so maybe someday you will grow into your full, proud Cockatoo screech! You sound pretty spoiled, but hey - that's how it should be, right? Enjoy your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Butter!

Hi Butter! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Awww, I smiled from ear to ear, reading your human's heartfelt, fact filled filled AND entertaining tribute to her best birdie (including the reason why she/he chose one the "hardest" parrots to care for)!

1. I like challenges. This is the most challenging you can get with a parrot, alongside the Moluccan Cockatoo. It is like a three-year-old consumed fourteen Pixie Stix and a gallon of Kool-Aid running around the house with an X-acto knife and an air horn. But in parrot form, covered in feathers.
    Now that is laugh out loud funny! But luckily for your human, you do not fit the "most destructive," screaming, escape artist Cockatoo Parrot profile! As your human says, despite all of the challenges that come with raising and caring for an Umbrella Cockatoo, in the end it is your sweetness, your fun loving personality, the joy you bring to her/his life that make all of that hard work worthwhile!

What a beautiful birdie you are, Butter, and how lucky your person is, having a best feathered friend for life, a never ending source of joy and laughter, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Butter! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Butter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butter

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are beautiful, and a handfull. A bird such as yourself should be spoiled.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Butter is pretty cool alright. Glad his guardian has his# and is well educated on all things Butterwise. Match made in heaven (and occasionally mayhem What a beautiful, fine bird Butter is, sublime, excellent POTD! Hurrrray for Butter!

Butter what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and read about you!!! I must admit, I got a chuckle out of your being like a 3 year old!!! Just what I needed to brighten my day!!! I think maybe your human meltled like butter when he/she met you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Butter, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Butter, What a pretty bird you are! You really are cute and it sounds as if you are very loving and sweet too. You're just getting started in life and I hope you have many healthy happy years to come. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Butter!

Congratulations, Butter, on being POTD! You're amazing, smart, and beautiful! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net