Thread: Marvelous Mitzi Kitty

Marvelous Mitzi Kitty

You do not look even half your age, pretty Mitzi, and your calico colors still shine brightly! How funny you have your family all so well trained - a proper lady drinks her water at the table, not on the floor like some lower creature! And we are not surprised you reserve your sweetness for family and trusted friends, such a pretty kitty has to be careful! It sounds like you have all your humans well trained, good job, Mitzi, and Happy belated Rosh Hashana, too! Long may you rule!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Mitzi, what a lovely lady you are! Such pretty Calico colors in your soft-looking fur, and what a sweet face, with those lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen around to Jerusalem to pet you! Oh well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members are petting you for me .

And what a great Purrrsonality you have, too! You've trained your humans to serve you your drinking water on the table. You distribute freshly-laundered socks around the house. And you like to settle down on human stomachs for naps. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mitzi, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You know Mitzi Cat I cannot recall another Cat of the Day coming from the holy city of Jerusalem , that most sacred and most historic of cities.
    And of course you drink water on the table, My Found Hotel cats not only get their water on the table , but their food dishes as well.

You look so good Mitzi for such a Senior Kittyzen, and we are impressed by the fact that you look so young. I bet that a lot of hiumans would love to know your secret, they spend billions of dollars to look as good as you do.

We are sending Our Golden Age MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend and Our Dear Senior Cat of the Day Magnificent Mitzi!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Thank-you so much for sharing Mitzi with us today! She is so cute and it's good that she is finding new activities to keep her busy. Love her colors and her pretty eyes, happy COTD to Mitzi!

Mitzi what a lovely girl you are!!!

It was a treat seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today!!! They certainly brightened my day!!! You are a treasure indeed!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Mitzi, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Mitzi, What a beautiful cat you are! I like your colors and I bet your coat is very soft. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You sure don't look 16! I hope you have more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Beautiful Mitzi!

Marvelous, that you are, Mitzi! What a beautiful Calico girl you are, inside and out, and how lucky we here on Pet Talk are, having such a deserving senior kittyzen (though you don't look half your age), as our very special and most deserving, Sunday Cat of the Day!

She also likes climbing onto the stomach of one of us who is lying on the bed, and treading upon it with her front paws for two to three minutes. After making sure her nest is ready, she settles down on the victim's stomach and goes to sleep. And then who would dare disturb her?
    Who could think of disturbing you? Not me, and clearly not your humans, being warmed with your soft, cuddly belly on their bellies!How lucky your humans have been these many years, having a devoted (and just a tad independent) best friend in you, not to mention a "sock sorter!" You are truly one gem of a girl, Mitzi, a Cat of a Lifetime, and so very worthy of you big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your entire family are enjoying a very happy, love filled day, reveling in your "top cat" status!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mitzi, our very special and most deserving Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kol Tuv, Mitzi from Eretz Yisroel!

You are beautiful Mitzi! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Mitzi on being COTD. What a beautiful senior lady you are! We loved reading about how well you have trained your family

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with more happy, healthy years together

Oh, beautiful Mitzi! I smiled when I read about how you get your "nest" on your person ready before you settle down, and how you take a drink of water from your special glass! And you have recently started "relocating" socks from the laundry basket I'm sure you give your people many smiles each day! Purr-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Mitzi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Magnificent Oliver.