Thread: Sweet, Smart Suukko

Sweet, Smart Suukko

What a pretty girl you are Suukko, and your coat looks very soft! We can certainly see your Border Collie genes at work, but the Golden give you that extra bit of height, and you are still a growing puppy! That's an impressive list of tricks you know already, and it must be so fun to do DogParkour with you! It is great your human is teaching you so many things, to keep you busy and interested. And I bet you will be great at herding when the time comes! Celebrate - it is your special day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty girl Suukko!!! I bet you'll be great at agility and herding.

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Suuko From Sweden!

Hi Suuko! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart

What a beautiful girl you are, Suuko, and true to both of your beloved breeds, so smart and athletic, with a heart of pure gold! As your proud person has said, you're still just a puppy, with so much growing to do! But already your true colors are shining through, and I just know sometime down the road, as do so many with a Border Collie background, you're going to excel in agility and herding!
    In the meantime, still lots of learning to do, and fun to be had at the doggie park, paling around with your doggie buds (and of course doing stuff with your human)!

How lucky your family is, having a best friend and loving companion in you, Suuko, and I hope that you and they will know many, many happy, fun and loved filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Suuko! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Suuko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Suukko

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are beautiful and smart. Keep learning all of those tricks.
    Celebrate your very special world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Suukko is So pretty and smart, she definitely needs to be, and is... our very special DOTD! Many hugs and smooches to Suukko!

Hello Suukko, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're very pretty and I like your colors. I'm sure you will make many wonderful memories with your family as time passes. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD!