Thread: Pretty Puppy Izzy

Pretty Puppy Izzy

How nice you are there to help your parents, especially your daddy, heal after their tragic loss earlier this summer. We know there is nothing like a puppy to make one remember how to laugh again, even if they are being naughty! You look every inch the classic baby Boxer, and those big brown eyes are sure to melt hearts wherever you go! Keep growing, getting stronger and making your people laugh, cutie! It's a big job, but you are already an expert at it!
    I've Been Frosted

Izzy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You look like a bundle of fun. So sorry about the tragic accident, but you are helping to heal the sadness.
    There is no such thing as "just a dog". I hate that saying. You, just like my dogs, are a member of the family.
    Enjoy being spoiled and give your parents lots of sloppy kisses.

You're a cutie Izzy!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Izzy, What a pretty girl you are! I know you and your family are going to have loads of fun in the coming years. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Puppy Izzy!

Hi Izzy! Happy Dog of the Day!

I do believe you've tilted the Dog of the Day cuteness meter! What an adorable baby Boxer girl you are, Izzy! Hard not to smile with that sweet face looking up at you! Of course you keep your people hopping and on their toes with your non stop puppy antics, and I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm SO very sorry to hear of the tragic loss of Ollie.
    He left this world far before his time, and I can only imagine your parents' heartbreak, especially your daddy's at his passing. But nothing like the smell of puppy breath and Frito feet in the morning, the joyful exuberance of a puppy, to help fill that empty space in their hearts!

What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Izzy! You're not only a heart melter, but a healer as well, and your mom and dad so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion for life, in YOU!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Izzy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Izzy is the prettiest puppy, I see brindle! So happy you knew to get another to love soon. That's how we heal in this family after great loss. Everyone is different, but we move ahead fast cuz the grief... well we hate it. Izzy is beyond adorable 4 sure, what a darling!