Thread: Joyful Jasper Puppy!

Joyful Jasper Puppy!

What a cutie pie you are, Jasper. There is no mistaking those big brown eyes for anything other than hound dog, and those extra long floppy ears are adorable too! How fun you have come to bring not only companionship for your big sister, but you also are an alarm clock for your humans, too! There is no ignoring a foxhound's bray first thing in the morning, but we know you are a growing puppy and need your breakfast! It is neat you are from Virginia, as that is where George Washington, first President of our new nation, lived, and helped develop the American Foxhound breed! I hope you have a fabulous day of celebration, and a long, joyful life ahead of you!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww Jasper, you're adorable!!! Just look at that face!

I bet you keep your family really busy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day with Bella!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMGoodness - what a cutie pie!!!
    Congrats on being DOTD today sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jasper

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Looks like you and Bella are best of friends.
    I imagine you will learn many tricks in your lifetime.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats.

Hello Jasper, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable little boy you are! You're so sweet and just a puppy. I'm sure you and your family will make many wonderful memories as you grow older. In the second photo, is it a painting? It's beautiful; all the photos are great. I'm glad you have a friend in Bella. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Jasper is such an adorable puppy, irresistible! I was wondering if that was a portrait as well, it is very good. Well it was wonderful to see Jasper as DOTD and am so glad for Bella that she has the sweetest bro now! Cuddles and smooches to Jasper!

Precious Jasper!

Oh my gosh, ***CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT**

Hi Jasper! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable, simply precious puppy you are, Jasper!!! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here! hehe As others have said, your photos are heart melting! And how nice it is to see Bella happy again, paling around with her new bud! Nothing like an energetic puppy to put the spring back in your paws!

What a beautiful, joyful, fun and life loving little guy you are, Jasper! Your humans, and dear sister Bella, are so lucky to have a best buddy, a best friend, a loving companion for life in you!!!
    Oh, what a wonderful life awaits you, dear Jasper, so many happy memories yet to be made!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, playing with sweet Bella, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jasper, and to Bella too!

Who could resist those ears or THIS face!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet handsome Jasper! I would be absolutely unable to resist your beautiful brown eyes or your terrific ears! (Or any other part of you, I'd be putty in your cute paws!) I think you look very nice in your argyle vest, too. Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678