Thread: Marvelous Max!

Marvelous Max!

You are standing so tall in that top photo Max, we can tell you know the camera - and the human holding it - sure love you! We rarely get to see a guinea pigs long legs like that, so that's extra cute! And how fun it is that your human will hide veggies for you to find when you are on your daily jaunt for exercise! Keep living the good life, Max! Some people don't know how smart and busy a guinea pig can be, so hopefully you will help educate them! We bet more tasty veggies will come your way to in celebration!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious Max!

Congratulations, Max, on being POTD! (We love your name!) You are ADORABLE! We loved reading about your sweet, funny personality and your mischievous antics! We're glad you love your photo being taken and know how handsome you are! How wonderful that you have found the best forever home where you are loved and appreciated!! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Max!!! What a cute picture of you raiding your food bag!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Max

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one active boy.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats. If your person
    doesn't give them to you, just go and find them yourself.

Blog Entries
    Max is SO,SO cute! Way smart too, all around delightful wee piggy and perfect POTD!

Precious Piggy Max!

Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, precious Max, from all of us here in this wheeker loving home!

Oh, aren't you a cutie! No wonder a handsome, photogenic fellow such as you loves mugging and hamming it up for the camera; you're a natural! Being a long time wheeker mom, poring over your heart melting photo spread has me smiling from the inside out! Wish I were there to plant a zillion smoochies on that sweet face of yours!
    Yep, you're handsome and you know it! But, as your proud person says, you're SO much more than just a pretty face! You're as sweet and big hearted as they come; an adorable, goofy, life (and food) loving scamp, a beautiful boy to the core, and your human so very, very lucky to have a furkid in you, a best furry friend bringing so much joy and laughs and love to her/his life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten, popcorning with sheer abandon! And oh yes, I sure DID love reading all about you and your happy life!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max what an adorable little imp you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures made me smile and the one of you with your head in your food bag made me chuckle!!! What a happy treasure you are!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!

Congratulations, sweet Max on being our very special Pet of the day!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max, you scamp! You found your noms and decided to have a nosh - right out of the bag! I laughed right out loud when I saw this picture ...

I can tell just how much you are loved! Happy Pet of the Day to Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678