Thread: Handsome Rini in India!

Handsome Rini in India!

What a handsome boy you are, I do love how your ear is back in the "happy puppy" position in your first photo, so cute, but then bot ears are at full alert and proper for the other picture! We are so glad you are so loved, and we know you person's life is so much better with you in it! (Dogs know this at birth, humans just sometimes take a bit to figure out life is better with a dog!) More exercise, less stress, and undeniable love and cuteness - what could be better! Hope you are having a grand day of celebration, Rini!
    I've Been Frosted

Rini

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so handsome being all white.
    Pets are great to help people and you do it very well.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Happy DOTD to you Rini in India! I am glad you are such a blessing to your person and loved so much. You are simply divine looki'n as well!

Precious Rini!

Hi Rini in India! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful boy you are, Rini!
    Your snow white coat, those big, love filled brown eyes, could win over the hardest of hearts! (You look like an angel!) You're not only beautiful on the outside, but beautiful to the core, body and soul. It's no wonder you are such an important part of your family, Rini, bringing so much happiness and comfort and smiles to their days as you do. You're so much more than a loving companion, a loyal best friend, you're family, and your gift of unconditional love is a priceless gift indeed! Everyone in your family is truly blessed having you in their lives!

Great thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! I loved seeing all of your precious pics, and reading your human's heartfelt tribute has warmed my heart!

Hope you're enjoying you're much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rini...Dog of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Rini!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this has been a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla