Thread: Stunning Safara Snake!

Stunning Safara Snake!

What a gorgeous snake you are, Safara! We are sorry you did not get socialized and used to people when you were a baby like you should have. We are glad you mom now is being patient with you, and doesn't get angry when you bite her. She knows it is just fear, and does not take it personally! We are glad she also knows about your biology, and we think it is really neat your kind of snake gives birth instead of laying eggs. I am sure when you do have babies, they will be as gorgeous and loved as you! May you have a long and happy life, Safara, you have yourself a great one, and all the love and care you need to thrive!
    I've Been Frosted

Your pattern and colouring are stunning Safara! Love the video and the way your mom sort of had to "fix you up" with Yuki as your significant other. Just like fixing up friends, sorta!

Stunning Safara!

What a gorgeous Boa girl you are, Safara! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and oh yeah, you do have the cutest face! I can just imagine how beautiful your and Yuki's babies will be!

It's unfortunate you weren't properly socialized by your former guardian. But thankfully you found your way to a responsible, knowledgeable and devoted Boa guardian (mom), a forever human willing to give you all the time you require to learn to trust humans! Regardless, forever and always you will be loved unconditionally!

Thanks to your human for sharing your story, your beautiful photos and fantastic video with us! (Yuki is quite the "get," lol) I not only enjoyed meeting your beautiful Boa self, I learned a lot about your species as well! Wow, I didn't know that Boas were ovoviviparous (giving birth to live young), or that your eyes were on the top of your head to facilitate your life underground!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, stunning Safara! Hoping for you and your betrothed, Yuki, a very happy Pet of the Day, a long happy life together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Safara

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Love your "fall" colors

You're a gorgeous snake Safara!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You're a pretty little snake! I always thought snakes were cool.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb