Thread: Playful Douggie German Shepherd!

Playful Douggie German Shepherd!

Oh Douggie, what a handsome boy you are! All your nice golds and browns and blacks give you that classic German Shepherd look, and we are glad you such a loved boy. I would toss that ball for you, I know you have lots of energy! How nice you are so good with all the humans in the family, and are able to cheer everyone up when they most need it! Have a great day, Douggie, it is your big day to shine!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Douggie!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aren't you just beautiful!!! Congrats on being DOTD today!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Douggie is gorgeous! I always wanted a German Shepherd! Have a wonderful day as our DOTD Douggie!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Adorable Douggie!

Hi Douggie the GSD! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a quintessentially gorgeous, noble, loyal and loving GSD you are! But as regal as you are, it's nice to hear you're not afraid to show your goofy side! Love that "tongue hanging out with your ball in your mouth, action!" Silly boy! You may have (just) officially graduated from puppyhood, but it's clear you're still a puppy at heart with so much energy to expend, and an unbridled zest for life! Of course, since day one, you've been as loving as they come; you a GSD after all! And no doubt that's one trait you won't be growing out of, ever! What a lucky pack of people, having a never ending source of smiles and laughs, a 4 legged best friend, a loyal and loving companion for life, in you, Douggie! You're a beauty head to tail, inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, doing all sorts of fun stuff, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Douggie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Douggie, you are absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to help you play with your ball, or just pet you for awhile! You bring smiles to your people and I am sure you get tons of love in return - as it should be! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Douggie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    You look like you could be a police dog, but if you get along
    with everyone, that may not be helpful in that line of work.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Douggie, What a handsome dog you are! I enjoyed the article and your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!