Thread: Therapy Fluff Luca!

Therapy Fluff Luca!

Aww, Luca, what a cute boy you are, and your combine pied and lutino parentage makes for a unique set of markings! We are so glad you came along to help your person, and are glad her anxiety is under much better control with you around! It amazes us sometimes, when we think of the tremendous good our pets can do us. And you are a small bird, more fathers and colors, but have made a tremendous impact on your human! Good job, Luca, and keep up your important work!
    I've Been Frosted

Lovely Luca!

Congratulations, Luca, on being POTD! You're gorgeous and your beautiful, alert, smart face is a photographer's dream! You prove just how amazing birds are! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Cutie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsfun.net

You're a cutie Luca!!! It sounds like you found a very best friend!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Luca

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome fellow. You have made your person much better.
    That is a wonderful thing. Celebrate your very special Sunday POTD.

Adorable Luca!

Hi Luca! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww, your photos are heart melting, Luca! What a beautiful baby 'Tiel you are! And as has been said, both sides of your *extra special * parentage shine through in your beautiful coloring, your unique markings, your sweet and loving spirit, your empathy! You're not only a heart melter, Luca, but a healer as well; bringing so much joy and laughter to your person's days; helping your human deal so bravely with his/her challenges with your unconditional love; comforting her/him when times get tough! What a wonderful best friend and loving companion your person has in you, Luca, what a terrific team you two make...best buds for life!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, most inspirational story with us, Luca! You truly are one extra special boy, and so very deserving of your extra special Sunday honors! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, cutie pie, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Luca!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luca what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you! What a treasure you are!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Luca, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~