Thread: Pretty, Spunky Rosabelle!

Pretty, Spunky Rosabelle!

What interesting markings you have, Rosabelle, that orange triangle above your eyes frames them beautifully. We can see how you caught your dad's eye that day at the shelter, and we are glad he brought you home to stay! That twitching tail in your first picture is just one indication of your calico cattitude, I bet some folks might miss it! We are impressed you put Panzer in his place on first meeting, but do hope you let him use his own bed sometimes! You are a perfect example of what beauty is available at shelters just waiting for a home, thank goodness Homeward Pet kept you safe long enough for you human to find you! Maybe Dad will bring you a new peacock feather to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Rosie and Panzer

ROTFL. I guess she showed Panzer who is boss. Rosie you are a beautiful kitty and lucky to have found a nice home.

She is such a very pretty kitty! Dear Rosabelle, maybe Panzer was just saying hello! But he sounded pretty loud, didn't he? Maybe you two will become friends as the years pass.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Rosabelle, and may you have many many happy and healthy years with your human and your dog!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

We are sure Rosabelle, that Panzer meant no harm, Dogs are like Teen Age boys they are just naturally very loud!!
    The fact is that you did the right thing, if you had run Panzer may have thought that you were there to be chased.
    We hope that things have smoothed over now .

You know Rosabelle that once a Dog is your friend , you could not want a more loyal or dependable friend and protector , a Dog's love is worth more than gold.

We are sending s Dynamic Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To the team of Panzer and Rosabelle , our New Friends and Our Newest Cat and Dog of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good for you, telling Panzer right off the bat that he needs to keep his distance from Your Majesty, Rosabelle! You are beautiful and so glad you were adopted and have a forever home with your beloved guardian. Do lots of those flips to celebrate your COTD achievement, deserving Rosabelle!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Rosabelle what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

It sure didn't take you long to let the family dog know there was a new boss in the house when you moved in!!! You not only took over his bed but his toys too from the pictures!!! I bet he really likes you but is just showing how much he respects you by worshiping you from afar now!!! You are a treasure indeed. Please thank your family for sharing you with us and bringtening my day.

Congratulations, sweet Rosabelle, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Rosabelle!

Hi Rosabelle! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are, Rosabelle, one of the prettiest I've ever laid eyes on! And oh, if those precious pic don't melt your heart you're beyond help!

I laughed out loud when I read of one of your first (fearless) encounters with Panzer the GSD! As most mixed families (doggies and kitties) will tell you, more often than not it's the feline who rules the roost! As was the case with you and Panzer, just one swat across the nose is usually all it takes to settle who rules the roost! My doggies and kitties have always gotten along famously! But I had to laugh every time my GSD/Husky, Cody, would defer to her kitty bro Buddy, when it came to deciding which of them would be sleeping in her king-sized bed! (After asking Buddy's permission, Cody was usually given the "OK" to occupy a far corner!)

We can't thank your family enough for going the rescue route, opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving kitty! As Karen has said, you are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, and what a cherished gift your parents were blessed with that happy day they chose you (or you chose THEM)! And hopefully your heartwarming story will encourage others to consider adoption as well! Great thanks to Homeward Pet as well, for all of their great work, giving so many deserving dogs and cats a second chance at life and happiness!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, sweetheart! I hope you are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, playing with your peacock feathers, doing endless flips, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rosabelle, our very special and most deserving Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Rosie

What a beautiful kittycat you saved. As a volunteer for many years of no kill rescues I appreciate you adopting Rosie because it makes room for another cat to get to safety until they find their forever home. I hope you enjoy many happy healthy years together - please note though that any string, wool, twist ties, elastics, dental floss, and the like are VERY dangerous for cats to play with. Once it gets on their tongue they cannot stop it from going down their throat and it can get in their bladder or intestines and cause serious problems or be fatal. I just took my cat to the vet because I had forgotten to zip my work bag shut and he took the elastic off my book (I put it there to keep in my bookmark and also because I always have papers in the front cover) - well my poor kitty went through two days of tests and a stay in intensive care and of course it was quite $$$$ (not complaining - it is part of having a furry family). From here on in, I keep my book in a plastic bag, no more elastics. I am a knitter but all my projects are in zipped bags. All that to say, better to use sponge balls, fishing poles with feathers (supervised) and other safer toys.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Congrats pretty Rosie, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Rosabelle on being COTD. What a beautiful little girl you are and indeed, a spunky little one. Amazing that you weren't the least bit frightened of Panzer and in fact, he's afraid of you now

Hope you're enjoying every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your wonderful, loving family (even Panzer). May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Oh, beautiful Calico kitty Rosabelle! You are such a sweet girl! I hope you had a very fun day of playing with your peacock feathers, bringing love and smiles to your family, and receiving love and fun in return! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678