Thread: Delightful Dixie Cutie!

Delightful Dixie Cutie!

Well, Dixie, we would never guess what a scamp you are to look at your photos! Pretty in pink, and much loved and well-travelled ... It is darned impressive you can climb those trees after squirrels, boy I bet they are all shocked when that happens! And that you parents had to build a 6-foot-tall fence to keep you safe inside - there sure is an athlete inside that delicate-looking body! We know you are as loved as a dog can be, and take good care of you humans! I bet you are super soft to pet, too! Congrats again, dear Dixie!
    I've Been Frosted

What a beauty! Happy DOTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

You're adorable Dixie!!! Such nice pictures of you and your family!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dixie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are such a sweetheart. I would love to see you climb those trees.
    Not very lady like and you look so much like a lady.
    Celebrate your very special Sunday DOTD.

Darling Dixie!

Hi there Dixie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie pie of a pup you are, precious beyond words and just as pretty as a picture! Just look at those beautiful brown eyes, that big button nose, that shimmering coat! And I must say, both your and your lovely mommy are so pretty in pink, and looking quite fetching in those stylin' shades! As your proud mommy says, a family couldn't hope for a pup more loving, a best friend more devoted, a traveling partner more willing, than you! Wow! You really are quite the adventurer, having traveled so much of our beautiful country with your parents! And speaking of being adventurous, I was most impressed to learn you're able to climbs trees! (Pesky squirrels!) But do stay say within the beyond of your re-enforced fenced in yard! (Thanks Dad!
    ) Your family wants you safe and with them for many, many years to come! How blessed your family is to have you in their lives, Dixie, bringing so much joy and happiness to their days! You're a gem!

Thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your precious self; your heartwarming story and heart melting pics with us, sweetheart! Meeting you was truly a bright spot in my grey and gloomy day! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, cutie pie, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Dixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh my, Dixie - what a little cutie you are. You look so prim and proper in your pictures, I never would have guessed that you are somewhat of a little tomboy! I would love to see you go up a tree after a squirrel - that must be so funny. And you certainly are well traveled - lucky little girl that gets to see the country. It sounds like you'll never have a chance to be bored with life. My little Wolfy (Pom/mix) loves to chase squirrels, tho he can't climb trees after them. He loves to travel too - made 3 round trips to NC with me in less than 6 months - my little co-pilot. And we live in Delaware - the town next to ours - is Smyrna.

Wolfy and I hope that you are having a very extra special day today, as PT's honored DOTD. Congratulations sweetie - and may you continue to have a very happy and healthy life with your people, for many years to come.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dynamic Dixie!

Wow, your pic shows off what an adorable dog you are! I bet you bring great joy to your family. Happy DOTD Dixie! Robin from Kansas

Dixie, you are JUST SO Precious

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day