Thread: Pretty Pied Piko

Pretty Pied Piko

Your coat of many colors may have had your mom fooled when she first saw you in the early morning hours, but we know you are just a pretty pied (means multicolored coat) piggie! You are awfully cute, and we are glad you included several photos, so everyone could see all the different colors and patterns in your fur! I bet you really enjoyed those dandelion greens and the fresh grass. We are so glad, as was your mom, that you were a girl when you were born, so that way you can stay with her, and room with your friend Zazzie with no risk of unexpected babies! Enjoy the good life, pretty Piko, loved since birth and you always will be!
    I've Been Frosted

Piko

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are two little piggies all rolled into one. You do look totally
    different from each side. One thing for sure, you are much loved.
    I'm sure your person will celebrate your special day with you.

Perfect Piko!

Congratulations, Piko, on being POTD! You have the face of a precious angel! Enjoy your special day today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a little cutie Piko!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Piko what an adorable girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you!!! What a special girl you are!!! You were a double surprise for your family, having two different colored sides. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Piko, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Piggy Piko!

Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, precious Piko, from all in this wheeker loving home!

What a beautiful girl you are, Piko! Love your coat of many colors, and just as your human says, you do look like two totally different pigs from left to right! You are most certainly one much loved piggy, Piko, and understandably so! Who could resist a piggy as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as charming as you! You're everything a human could hope for in piggy and then some, and oh yes, so very deserving of being honored here today!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your precious self and all of those heart melting pics with us, Piko! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day, celebrating with Zazzi and all of your piggy pals, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piko, and to the entire piggy crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~