Thread: Buddy the Happy, Handsome Boy

Buddy the Happy, Handsome Boy

Biddy, what a shiny, happy boy you are! I never would have guessed your mix (and that there's no Black Lab in you) but once I read it, I could see the Mastiff in your big block head, and the Golden Retriever in your tidier jowls as well as that rollicking sense of humor you have! I am glad your person knows you are all about play, all the time, so makes things like putting your toys away into a game. And you are such a big guy, we are sure any bad people walk right past your yard even when your dad isn't there - no one will trouble your mom with you around! You have landed yourself a great home, and even your own special bed - we hope you enjoy it all even more today!
    I've Been Frosted

Buddy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so handsome and shiny. I love that you got kicked out of doggy day care.
    Better to be active than just sitting around.
    I would feel safe with a big boy like you. As a matter of fact I do have a big, black
    shepherd mix that makes me feel safe.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're a gorgeous boy Buddy!!! The video of you putting away your toys is so cute!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Buddy! Your coat is so shiny, and the perfect contrast to those gorgeous brown eyes! As a lifelong Lab mom, I must admit your (beautiful) breed mix had me fooled! That non stop energy of yours (getting kicked out of doggie day care), your love for your toys and swimming, even your head shape, so Lab like! But regardless your gene pool, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! Your video had me laughing out loud!!! What a good boy, putting away your toys! And I laughed out loud at you skating across that shiny wood floor, chasing that too cool, motorized, blinking toy!
    (My girl wants one! hehe) I love your philosophy, Buddy....Everything in life is a game to be savored, an opportunity for fun, and that's just as it should be! What a lucky boy you are, having been blessed with such a happy life, and what a lucky mom, having a beautiful, energetic, life loving best buddy, a best friend for life in you, sweetheart! You're the best!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Buddy! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, playing with your beloved toys, enjoying a swim in the river, chowing down on some yummy treats, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Everything can be a game for you, beautiful happy Buddy! Your coat is so shiny and sleek, I would love to pet you! You have loads and loads of toys - and you even know how to put them away You help your mom feel safe when your dad is not home. You give everyone reasons to smile! I am sure you receive huge amounts of love and joy in return, too! You gave me a HUGE smile on a rainy day Happy Dog of the Day to Buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Buddy, What a handsome dog you are! I couldn't help but notice (as others did) your shiny coat--so beautiful. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing the video of you putting away your toys. I'm sure you are a great friend to your family. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!