Thread: April in September!

April in September!

Hey, April, what a cutie you are, and your bold coloring is just lovely! We can tell you would blend in with the forest floor well, but are glad your person rescued you from that deadly pool water! She obviously has a toad-shaped hole in her heart that you are filling so very well! It is fun you like to be held, and we are sure you are the most spoiled, loved toad we have ever met! Maybe a nice fat mealworm in celebration would be good? Have a wonderful day of fame, April! Being a safe, loved toad, we know you are at least 5 years old, and that's much longer than you would have made it in the dangerous world out there, with those hazard of "artificial ponds" and other scary monsters! Long may you rule!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow, pet toads! Who would have thought? I love toads and have many 'outside' toads.

I've even taught my dogs to leave them alone.

Congrats on being POTD April! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

April what a lovely toad you are!!!

I love your name. You look like an April for some reason. Maybe because of your sweet face. I certainly enjoyed your wonderful pictures. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet April, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable April!

Hi April! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What a darling little Toadie girl you are, April, and clearly one much loved one at that! (Just look at those deluxe accommodations, not to mention being hand fed)! I used to see a lot of cute little toads hopping about outside, here in New England, but not lately! Well, maybe they're just hiding in the garden! Your human is one caring and devoted mom to you and your Toad siblings, and how lucky she is, having such special, such unique best critter buddies in you! And oh, loved your video! How sweet!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet April! I hope you're enjoying a happy, sunny, fun filled Pet of the Day, being treated to all of those yummy treats your mom mentioned, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love to you, precious April, and to all of your Toad buddies too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

April

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You really are a pretty toad. I love those colors. I guess they
    do blend into your surroundings. Celebrate your special day.

I hope your POTD celebration included all of your favorite foods, lovely April! There is a toad that is grayish/concrete color and lives in a birdhouse about 6 feet up on our deck and it is so funny to see a toad peering out from a birdhouse! That is nice you like to be petted and hand fed. Wishing you longevity with your devoted guardian and other toad friends!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs