Thread: Mitch the Match!

Mitch the Match!

How sweet your person saw the "special needs" indicator on your Petfinder listing, but was not deterred one bit! It is not your fault you were in such sad circumstances for your puppyhood, and all that was needed was for someone to take the time to teach you how to be a loved dog! And we know getting along with your new sister was a test those other dogs failed, but you were the one she approved of, even if it was grudgingly! I bet she helped teach you a lot - stairs, doorways - no match for you now! She must really love you, to share a chair like that with you, too! We are so glad you are now the loved boy you should have been from the start!
    I've Been Frosted

He's a Charmer

So glad you took time with this sweet looking boy. Rescues are the best and they pay you back every day. He just needed the love and attention that you were willing to give. Rock on Little Mitch.

You deserve a gold star for taking in a "weird" guy. Your reward is a great friend.

Rags to Riches!

Hi Mitch! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I got a little teary, reading of your tough start at life, then smiled from ear to ear at your happy tails, new beginning, rags to riches story! Oh, what a transformation!!! Yet again we are witness to the healing power of time, patience, and unconditional love! What a perfect match you are for you family (Tess included, hehe), and they for you! No surprise it would take a bit of time for you to adjust to you new home and family, but oh, just look at you now; the happiest, most confident, life loving pup on the planet! What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Mitch, and I hope that you and your family will know countless more wonderful years of shared loved and devoted companionship!

He demands nothing, gives everything, and is the biggest, furry bundle of love imaginable.
    Now that says it all!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your inspirational, heartwarming story with us, Mitch (and all of those precious pics)! Meeting you today put a HUGE smile on my face! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desire and more!
    Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Mitch, and to Tess too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mitch the Match! What a happy new beginning for you after your life got off to a difficult start! You are a very sweet furry bundle of love! Could you please have your people give you and Tess some big hugs to celebrate your special day Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mitch

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are just a bundle of love and energy. Your people were lucky to get a great dog like you.
    Rescues are the best! They appreciate a home, and you are no exception.
    Celebrate your world famous day and don't worry about learning tricks. Just love and be happy,
    and you are.

You're a cutie Mitch!!! It sounds like you keep your family very busy!

Congrats on being DOTD!!! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla