Thread: Sweet Mousie Butterscotch

Sweet Mousie Butterscotch

Oh, handsome Butterscotch, we love your name, and are tickled that the first adjective your person uses to describe you is "sweet" - so you are not only the color of the candy, but as delightful as it as well! We are impressed how calm you are for a baby, and think your coloring deserves a much prettier name than "black eyed fawn self" - but we are not in charge of that! You are a loved mouse, and we hope you have a lot of pumpkin seeds today to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Butterscotch!

Congratulations, Butterscotch, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, precious, and absolutely adorable! (We LOVE mice!) We're soooo glad you have found a loving home where you are appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie-Pie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Aww, Butterscotch, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations!

Congratulations Butterscotch!
    I have always wanted a cute mouse. But, my four ferrets would not permit it.
    Arlena

Butterscotch

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You know that your person is only going to give you LOVE, so there is
    no reason to be afraid. Have a very special day with your different kinds of food.

Sweet Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! Congrats on nabbing Pet of the Day honors!

What an beautiful (love your coloring!), simply adorable wee mousie you are, Butterscotch, and just as sweet and gentle and loving as can be! You're a total heart melter, alright, and your devoted human understandably head over heels in love with you! I've never been mom to a mousie (the kitties won't give me permission), but if I were I would hope that he/she would be as sweet and loving, as special as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, munching on parsley and cheese whiz, a little peanut butter and some pumpkin seeds, snuggling in your cocoon, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Butterscotch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Butterscotch is a sweetheart. What a brilliant POTD!

Butterscotch what an adorable little mouse you are!!!

I've never seen a mouse with your color. How special you are!!! It sounds like you are a wonderful friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Butterscotch, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~