Thread: Silly Senior Freddy!

Silly Senior Freddy!

Oh, Freddy - we are so glad your girl sent in pictures of you playing with your jolly ball - we have heard about them, but never seen photographic evidence of a horse having as much fun with one as you! We are so glad you do not let your injuries slow you down one bit, and you are your person can still be dear friend, even if you cannot be ridden any more! You honestly do not look a day over 6, even if your "paint" has faded a lot over the years! Have a great day, and maybe more treats today, cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning Freddy! You're a handsome boy!!!

It looks like you're having a blast with your ball!

Congrats on being POTD! Enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Freddy

Name:  17.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  73.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    For eighteen years old, you are going strong.
    What wonderful pictures of you in action.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Freddy!

Hi Freddy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Paint you are! Your coloring is so beautiful, so unique! And just as your human says, it took me a few looks before I could see your "paint splotches!" And I must say, Freddy, you may be 18 years old don't look half your age! You have one stunning physique, and while you can no longer be ridden, it's clear you are still one ball loving, fun loving, life loving boy! Love your action shots, and yes, your expressions ARE priceless!

How lucky your person is to have been blessed with a first horse, a 4 legged best friend as special as you, Freddy! You two make for one terrific team, and I hope that you and your human will know many, many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years together!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, playing with your jolly ball, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Freddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Freddy what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

It looks like you are still enjoying yourself tremendiously even after your injury!!! I loved your wonderful pictures. Your paint markings show up great in one of them. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Freddy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Freddy is remarkable and magnificent, amazing on SO many levels!!! I love Freddy

Hello Freddy, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome horse you are! I enjoyed reading about you and can see in your photos how very beautiful and strong you are. I'm sorry you went lame but thankfully your human kept you. I've never seen photos of a horse playing with a ball so I really enjoyed them. I hope you have more years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!