Thread: Adorable Roki Puppy!

Adorable Roki Puppy!

What a marvelous mix of breeds you are, Roki, and I am sure you are super soft too hug! We are very impressed at how calm you are, for being 6 months old, you look wise beyond you age! I am certain we have never had a German Shepherd, Collie, Akita Inu, Siberian Husky, Jämthund (Swedish Elkhound), Finnish Lapphund, and Rottweiler mix as Dog of the Day before! Do all your siblings look like you? It is great you are so loved, and we are sure you will learn to return the toy when playing fetch - trust me, that way the game can go one much longer! Keeping growing strong, and being loved, cute Roki!
    I've Been Frosted

HI Roki, you are a beautiful mix of breeds and look like such a sweet boy. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Roki

Name:  rocky.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  37.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute with those little eye brows.
    Roki, you are a little of every breed, and the best of them all.
    Have a special day.

Precious Roki!

Hi there Roki! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful baby boy you are, Roki, a marvelous mix of breeds indeed, and just as smart as you are handsome! What an impressive repertoire of tricks you've mastered in your short 6 months of life! But what I love most about you is your big heart, your sweet personality, your devotion to your *special person!* What a terrific team you and she/he make; what happy times you two will be sharing, what wonderful memories you'll be making over the many years to come! A human couldn't hope for a more loving, best furry friend than you, Roki! You're the best, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy; retrieving "stuff" hehe, chowing down on some yummy treats, being treated to all your heart desires! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Roki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Roki -- you certainly do have an impressive line of ancestors. No wonder you are such a handsome boy. I just love your "eyebrows" - it makes you all the more handsome and unique.

I hope you had a fun day celebrating this day of honor - the prestigious DOTD. Congratulations - and wishing you a long and happy and healthy life with all of your people.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries
    Excellent DOTD! Roki has the sweetest wee face. Oh ya , love, love, love Roki!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What a marvelous mix of breeds you are, Roki, and I am sure you are super soft to hug!
    I am sure, too, but I wish I could reach through my monitor and give you a big hug, just the same! What a beautiful puppy you are, Roki! You are gorgeous, fluffy and smart! I hope you have had a wonderful day of playing, enjoying time with your people, having fun and being your sweet self! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Roki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678