Thread: New DWTS 2014

New DWTS 2014

I know there is another thread out there with multiple season's in it, but I wanted to start a fresh one.

So, does anyone watch this (Dancing With The Stars)??

I know who I hope goes home tonight............Lolo Jones. I feel bad since it is Keo's first season, but she was horrible! Worse than the contestants that are in their 70s!

And of course the best was who I figured it would be...........Alfonso Ribeiro. I just love him!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I know there is another thread out there with multiple season's in it, but I wanted to start a fresh one.

I know who I hope goes home tonight............Lolo Jones. I feel bad since it is Keo's first season, but she was horrible! Worse than the contestants that are in their 70s!

And of course the best was who I figured it would be...........Alfonso Ribeiro. I just love him!
    I didn't watch last night even tho I wanted to see Michael Waltrip. Did he make an arse of himself?????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I didn't watch last night even tho I wanted to see Michael Waltrip. Did he make an arse of himself?????
    Well, he can't really dance. But it wasn't the worst. He blamed his outfit on his performance. He was wearing what looked like a fire suit that they wear when racing. He said every time he lifted his arms the onesie gave him a wedgie.

But he did not make an arse of himself, at least IMO. Betsey Johnson and Lolo Jones take the cake for making arses of themselves.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Movie night ... I'm not sure who Val's partner is, but I thought they were terrific! My mom told me the next day that they had to make choreography changes at the 11th hour after Val's choreography was too close to the movie. And Derek Hough ... I'm sure Gene Kelly was watching from heaven and smiling. I'm not sure who Derek's partner is either, now I think about it. But I missed Mark Ballas, who's my other favorite male pro.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Love this show!!! I've watched it religiously since it began way back when.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I'm not surprised about the outcome. Disappointed but not surprised.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I'm not surprised about the outcome. Disappointed but not surprised.
    I do not watch it, but who were you rooting for?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I do not watch it, but who were you rooting for?
    Mark Ballas

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post

I am pleased with the results.

I was totally delighted with the results

From the first night we were cheering for Alfonzo.