Thread: Pretty Princesss Evie

Pretty Princesss Evie

We know the Netherlands is still ruled by a monarchy, so it is quite fitting that you are a Dutch Princess, Evie. You fur is so pretty, no wonder you are so fuzzy about keeping it clean, and just so! You look every inch the classic Ragdoll, with those pretty blue eyes that I am sure steal hearts on a regular basis! We love how you sit with your front paws neatly together, as a proper lady should do! Keep living the good life, your Highness Evie! Even if the other kitties in the family don;t think of you as royalty, we know the truth!
    I've Been Frosted

What a beautiful cat. Congrats on being COTD!

You're a beauty Evie!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being COTD, Princess Evie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are quite the stunning Princess Evie and we like your necklace. My Juke Joint Joseph thinks that you should be like his HH Lady Edwina Rose and have all sorts of cool hats to show off your beauty.
    You are like the late Eva Gabor so glamorous.

We know that Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions love the netherlands as the food is wonderful and there are so many places to see.
    They are going to look you up Evie and bring take out.

WE are all sending a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Royal Cat of the Day Princess Evie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Princess Evie what a stunning princess you are!!!

You certainly look every inch a princess with your wonderful coloring and beautiful blue eyes. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Evie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evie you are a truly beautiful gorgeous girl! Your eyes are such a clear and pure blue.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope your person gives you extra lovings today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Her Highness, Evie!

Greetings Princess Evie! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, what a stunning, simply exquisite beauty you are, Evie! Those luminescent blue eyes, that long, flowing coat, that regal air about you...pure princess!! And if I had a coat as beautiful as yours I wouldn't want anyone messing with it either! After all, you ARE a princess, and no one messes with the royal "robe!"

Yes, you're a beauty alright, but not only in looks but in heart as well, being so devoted to your human as you are! How lucky she/he is to have a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you, Evie! You're a gem of a girl, and one most deserving Cat of the Day honoree!

Wear your crown proudly (yes, take the other one off for today), and enjoy a splendid day of celebration, being loved to pieces and pampered royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Evie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful princess Evie! What a gorgeous girl you are -- your lovely blue eyes, your cute pink nose and your full, fluffy coat! My friend tatsxxx11 gave me a huge smile when she wrote that no one messes with your royal robe! I would love to gently pet you and feel how soft your coat must be You and your purr-son have such a wonderful bond, I can tell how much you are loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Evie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    You go girl, I mean Princess Evie. You are SO beautiful!

Hello Evie, What a stunning beautiful girl you are! Your fur and your eyes are just so lovely. No wonder your human loves you so much; you're gorgeous and you're loving. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Belated congratulations to you dear Evie on being COTD. What a sweet and beautiful girl you are! Indeed you are a royal princess!

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.