Thread: Sammy the Yorkie

Sammy the Yorkie

Oh, Sammy, what a fun photo that is of you and your boy - we can see you are best friends, and are sure you are teaching him everything he will need to know in life - how to be a loyal friend, to get work done before play, and how to be friends with everyone! You are a cute boy, and look every inch the classic Yorkshire Terrier. Keep being his best friend, and living the good life for a long time to come!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Sammy!!! It looks like you've found your very best friend in life.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have fun with your little boy celebrating today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

HI Sammy, I can see youand your boy are the best of buds! Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Sammy, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute little dog; you're adorable. . I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. Your little friend and you are a good twosome. For fun and play I'm glad you have each other. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Sammy and you just made my day! You are both so cute, I just wanna kiss you both! You are both the very best, bless your little hearts darlings. Sincerely delighted that Sammy is DOTD!

Adorable Sammy!

Hi Sammy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

I don't know who's cuter, you or your young man! You're both adorable, and clearly the very best of buds!!! How lucky your boy is, having a best friend in you, Sammy! As Karen has said, nothing like a furry friend to teach a young man the value of friendship; how to be a more patient, committed and responsible person; the priceless rewards of unconditional love! What a terrific team you two make, Sammy! A young person couldn't wish for a better best friend than you, and I hope that you and your proud young man will know many, many more happy years of shared love and devoted friendship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're having an extra special, fun filled day, enjoying a nice walk, basking in the sunshine, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Sammy!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-15-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sammy - you are such an adorable little boy - and that silky and shiny fur of yours, just adds to it all. How lucky that you have a little human boy as your best friend. You two look like you were made for each other.

Hoping that you're having lots of fun today, and getting extra spoiled too. Congratulations, and may you have many more happy and healthy years together with your boy and all of his family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sammy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You and your best friend are adorable.
    Celebrate!