Thread: Beautiful Starlight!

Beautiful Starlight!

What a gorgeous horse you are, and no one would ever think now that you were the "bargain" horse tossed in to the deal at the last minute! How nice you are your girl stuck with it, and she proved to you she was not just going to use you and discard you like so many had before. And congratulations on your daughter Stella, and we love that you are she are now best buddies! I bet jumping is awfully fun, and we know you and your girl have learned a whole lot from each other! Keep loving strong, pretty Starlight, you have already made deep hoof prints on her heart, and she on yours!
    I've Been Frosted

Her foal from your stallion is beautiful.

Starlight

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, but you are more than a pet, you are a friend.
    I especially like the picture with all of the pictures put together. You really can jump.
    Celebrate your special day, and get ready for another cold winter in Michigan.

You're a beauty Starlight!!! It seems you found your true friend in life.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Stella have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pretty Starlight, I am so glad you now have a forever home with someone that will not discard you. Congrats on your beautiful foal! There are so many lessons a horse can teach a person, and I am glad I stuck with my Palomino Tim who is now at RB but was POTD many, many years ago. He was the greatest, just as you are, dear Starlight!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Starlight!

Hi Starlight! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful girl!

How perfectly named you are, Starlight, for you truly were heaven sent, and clearly are the light of your human's life, along with "baby" Stella! I smiled extra wide when I opened your page and read your name, that your foal, Stella, was born to a mama named Starlight! It's the title one incredibly beautiful song from way back when, a sentimental classic! "Stella by Starlight!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqs3w1Q5sto

I'm so happy you found your way to such a caring and loving forever family, Starlight! Hard to imagine you ever being considered a "throw in!" Well you showed them wrong, for you are living proof that a horse doesn't have to come with a high price tag to be special, special in looks, in personality and heart. A devoted mama to your baby Stella, a best friend and loving companion to your person, they don't come any more special than you, Starlight! And that everlasting bond of love and trust you and your human share doesn't require a blue ribbon, either!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and Stella, seeing all of those heart melting photos, has made my day a zillion times brighter! Hope you and baby Stella are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, and here's to many, many more wonderful years for you, Stella and your human!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Starlight, and to darling Stella, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Starlight what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so thrilled to see all your wonderful pictures today!!! What a treat for me since I've always loved horses but seldom have been around them. They certainly made me smile!!! I bet you are a wonderfull mommy to your sweet baby Stella!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you both with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Starlight, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    So happy to see beautiful Starlight being honored today, magnificent.