Thread: Rocky the Therapy Dog

Rocky the Therapy Dog

Aww, Rocky, we are so glad your human adopted you and we are glad she found and save you from the sad fate you might have met. It is true labs and Border Collies are also known for being energetic puppies and for being dogs that “need” a job, so combining that with being a black dog, and you could have had a much shorter life. It is great that you are her anxiety therapy dog, and is there for her whenever she needs it. Dogs are such good therapists, and we know you can help, even when no human being can, just by being your dear, comforting, calming furry self! May you have many years together ahead!
    I've Been Frosted

Rocky

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very handsome fellow. I love black dogs and have three of my own.
    You have helped your Mom so much over the years and she has helped you, a
    perfect match. Celebrate your very special day.

You're a gorgeous boy Rocky!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rocky the Healer!

Hi Rocky! Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Sunday honoree!

Oh, one look into those big, love filled brown eyes and I was a goner! Something so extra special about black doggies with brown eyes, something that melts my heart into pure mush!

Bless you, Rocky, for being there for your human these many years, especially during her time of need; bringing so much comfort and happiness to her life with your devotion, your support, your unconditional love! And great thanks to your mom for rescuing you, saving you from a (most likely) unspeakable fate! Yes, Labs and Border Collies are both "hard working," active breeds, dogs who need to keep busy, and as your mom's therapy dog you landed the perfect job...and forever home! What a perfect match you and your mommy make, Rocky. No doubt you and she were destined to be as one, that you wound up rescuing her as much as she did you! How lucky your mommy is having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a furry soul mate in you, Rocky! You're my hero, and I know you're your mommy's hero, too!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Rocky, celebrating with your proud mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hats off to Rocky! Sounds like a perfect match for the both of yous. Sometimes a little trial and error is required for the perfect fit eh!