Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolfy's Gotcha Day

1. O_o dang. didnt think itd been that long already. time sure does have a way of buzzing by fast.
    hes super cute an i love his coloring ^^

Belated, Happy Gotcha Day, Wolfy! So adorably cute you are.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Thanks Elyse, Vette, and Chris. I really appreciate your nice comments on Mr Wolfy - the love of my life.

And he has a birthday coming up in October - he'll be 5. Got to try to think of something special for him, since it really should not be food related. Mr Foodie does not need any more weight, even tho he is the most food motivated dog I have ever been a mom too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

4. LOL aww what about play date with a dog he hasnt seen in a while or something along that line?

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    LOL aww what about play date with a dog he hasnt seen in a while or something along that line?
    We live in a rural area, so he doesn't get to see many dogs. He would love a play date with his cousin Scooter the Pug, but he's in NC - over 500 miles from here. Unfortunately, Scooter's mom and I don't see eye to eye, so we'll probably never get to see Scooter again. I had considered dognapping him before we left there for the last time, but I didn't want nasty mom coming after me!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

6. I know how that is,, i too,, am in a rural area an wish i could dognap my brothers neighbors dog,, but the guys a jerk an i dont want him coming after me either LOL he has a cute Beagle mix of some sort.

maybe just a short drive than? LOL if he likes rides that is of course. Kirby missed being able to go with to go on rides in the car so sometimes we'd just drive around for a couple of minutes an come back home. he loved it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    I know how that is,, i too,, am in a rural area an wish i could dognap my brothers neighbors dog,, but the guys a jerk an i dont want him coming after me either LOL he has a cute Beagle mix of some sort.

maybe just a short drive than? LOL if he likes rides that is of course. Kirby missed being able to go with to go on rides in the car so sometimes we'd just drive around for a couple of minutes an come back home. he loved it ^^
    Yeah - maybe I'll take him out to the beach if the weather is nice, and now that the summer crowds are gone. He needs a new harness, and loves his nylabones too, so those are ideas.

He loves riding in the car. Between last Oct and this April, we made 3 round trips to NC and back - over 1000 miles round trip each time. His carrier is bigger than he needs (like for a medium size dog), and he rode in that in the front passenger seat. In one trip back to here last January, it was so bitter cold out, that I never even took him out of the car to go potty - and he went the whole 9+ hours in there without a complaint. He's a wonderful traveler!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

8. Ah the beach sounds nice ^^ especially before winter gets a full grip on things. an wow thats a long ways to go without a pee break. i dont think i could even make it that long without one LOL