Thread: Cutest Cloudy Chinnie!

Cutest Cloudy Chinnie!

Many people think "cloudy" days are bad ones, but we think you are the cutest "Cloudy" we have met, and see how you got your name with your many greys and blacks in your fur, like storm clouds gathering. (Personally, I like cloudy days, too - but know I am in the minority!) How funny you were so tiny when you first came home you got to go on :adventures" - we are glad you were found, and now are safely back in your home. (And impressed you didn't chew anything when you were out!) We know you have grown too big for that anyway, thank heavens! We are glad you are there for your person, as her only remaining chinchilla, and you look like a happy, healthy girl, so we bet you will be around - and getting into mischief - for a long time to come!
    I've Been Frosted

Sunny Personality Cloudy!

Congratulations, Cloudy, on being POTD! We had to laugh when reading about your nighttime adventure as a child, running through the house! What a clever cutie you are! You're gorgeous and precious! Have a wonderful, special day today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Cloudy

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It looks like you get to go on walks outside, (I see a leash).
    I bet you enjoy that. You look like the kind of girl that just enjoys life.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're a little cutie Cloudy!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day with some extra treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cloudy what an adorable Chinnie you are!!!

Your sweet face could make the cloudiest of days feel sunny!!! You certainly brightened my day for sure!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Cloudy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute as can be Cloudy!

Hi Cloudy! Happy Pet of the Day! What an adorable, mischievous, heart melter of a Chin you are, Cloudy! And yes, it's obvious you really, really, REALLY love those orange slices! Your expression is priceless! (A little privacy...PLEASE?) And what an adventurous little scamp you were, making that late night break from your cage, exploring the house while your human was sleeping! Well, thankfully you were found safe and sound, and hopefully now that you're bigger, and with the help of that netting, no more "great escapes!"

What a beautiful, fun loving girl you are, Cloudy, and how lucky your human is, having a best furry friend, a sweet and loving companion, in you!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, cutie Cloudy, getting into all sorts of fun (and safe) adventures, chowing down on some yummy orange slices, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! You sure deserve it!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Cloudy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cloudy is a sweetheart 4 sure! Perfect wee POTD!