Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funky error

1. Funky error

Ive been getting this error message:

Error 520 Ray ID: 169276fee800051a
    Web server is returning an unknown error

ScreenCap of it:

so far it only does this on Pet Talk an first time ive encountered this error before ever. from anywhere O_o

It is not Pet Talk per se

The internet has been experiencing various quirks over the past couple days, some due to people attacking various parts of it, I have heard. If you hit "retry for a live version" that usually clears it up.
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The internet has been experiencing various quirks over the past couple days, some due to people attacking various parts of it, I have heard. If you hit "retry for a live version" that usually clears it up.
    It just happened to me for the first time this a.m. I hit the "retry for a live version", and got right in. Kinda makes you wonder what's going on - with so much in the news lately about hackers, etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

The solar flares aren't helping either. So far, no problems here.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was getting that a lot the last few days. Not today (so far).

I'm on a library computer again because I still don't have Internet at home.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, I've been getting the same error. I posted on it at FB, but may have deleted.

Those people attacking need something positive to do with their skills.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

7. Im so glad im not the only one. i was thinking maybe i had a virus on my computer.
    im still getting it now an than but not quite as frequent

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Im so glad im not the only one. i was thinking maybe i had a virus on my computer.
    im still getting it now an than but not quite as frequent
    Yeah, it is hopefully getting taken care of!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Yes, I've been getting the same error. I posted on it at FB, but may have deleted.

Those people attacking need something positive to do with their skills.
    To the governments who are sponsoring the attack it's a veyr positive use of their skills.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I got the error yesterday.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    To the governments who are sponsoring the attack it's a very positive use of their skills.
    I'd say "down with those governments", but we have been exercising retribution half-heartedly lately, so we don't deliver much of a message.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries
    Same here, all better. Yay!

Blog Entries
    I mean, I had the funky error weird page as well. Just left it alone a couple days, went away...

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I'd say "down with those governments", but we have been exercising retribution half-heartedly lately, so we don't deliver much of a message.
    Those governments include China and Russia (and a couple "allies"....), I don't think we'd have a very easy time removing them.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I mean, I had the funky error weird page as well. Just left it alone a couple days, went away...
    So far that has not worked for me. even after clearing my browser history an computer turned off for the night,, still getting it. i had a heck of a time posting pictures the other day cuz of it. i have noticed the less i use Pet Talk the less i see it though. so maybe it is a error that springs up a lot more up during frequent use