Thread: Adorable Little Dougal

Adorable Little Dougal

Aww, Dougal, you have not been with your new family long, or even on this earth very long, but you already have made quite an impact on everyone, and have become a very important member of the family! It is fun you like to find anything handy to play fetch with - we know play is an important part of a growing puppy's existence! And we bet you feel safer under the coffee table - you are still a small boy, so there, no one can accidentally step on you! Keep loving and growing strong Dougal, and you can keep your family happy for many years to come!
    I've Been Frosted

Dougal

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest little guy, and I'm sure you will grow to be a very handsome boy.
    Your family is crazy about you already, imagine the wonderful life you will have in
    years to come. Celebrate your special day.

You're adorable Dougal!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dougal - what a little cutie you are. I'm sure that EVERYONE who sees you, falls for all that cuteness. I'm certain that your family will see to it, that you have a very long and happy and healthy life with them.

Congratulations on being selected as DOTD today. Hoping your day is filled with lots of fun - and maybe some toys and extra treats, too! Enjoy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Darling Dougal!

Hi Dougal! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a darling Dougal doggie you are, sweetheart! Your photo spread is beyond precious; heart melting! It didn't take long for you to worm your way into your humans' heart, or onto the front page of Dog of the Day, did it? As Mayor Karen has said, you've only been with your forever family a mere few weeks and already the impact you've had on their lives is immeasurable and everlasting! What fun they're going to have watching you grow and learn, what fun adventures await you, what cherished memories you all will be making over the many years to come!
    You truly are one extra special boy, Dougal, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion, a furkid, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, and every minute of your wonderful life!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Dougal!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dougal's distant "sister"

I was stopped in my tracks when I saw the picture of your dog. We, too, have a 10 week old Cavachon. She is a tri-color female named Sadie. She is the spitting image of your pup. Our baby is very spunky, nippy, and an all-puppy puppy. She is calming down gradually, but is so easily excited that we only give her the run of the house after she earns it with a potty break. We are currently using a playpen and a crate for sleeping. She is an amazingly smart dog, and we know that, in time, she will calm down, but at the moment she needs lots of supervision.
    I am in agreement with whoever chose your dog as the dog of the day. These pups are so adorable, you could just stare at them all day!!!
    Jane S.

You're absolutely adorable, Dougal! I would love to help you play fetch with whatever item you like, or to admire your utter cuteness! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678