Thread: Beautiful Baja Boy!

Beautiful Baja Boy!

What a gorgeous baby you are, Baja - and we like your name, too! We think it suits a Brazilian Boa perfectly. And your coloring is so pretty, and we think those humans who think you are too pudgy are just wrong. You are a growing boy, even if you look as pretty as any piece of jewelry ever made! We are glad you are growing up so loved, and bet you have convinced many people to think better of snakes, just by being your charming self! So nice to meet you - and now you can tell everyone at the zoo you are Pet of the Day when you visit!!
    I've Been Frosted

Baja

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are handsome, but the best thing is
    your person knows about snakes, so you will be well taken care of.
    Celebrate your day of being world famous.

Beautiful Baja!

Greetings Baja! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Boa boy you are, Baja! Your brilliant coloring is breathtaking! And yes, those big "bug eyes" and "dirty face" add just enough gooferness to make you loveable!
    It's a great comfort, knowing that a creature as unique as you is in the loving care of a knowledgeable, experienced snake handler/parent! As your person says, Boas are not for everyone, not a good "first" even for snake lovers. But you are living, loving proof that snakes are not "scary monsters," and in the right hands, the proper environment, even a Boa and human can share a very special relationship!

Thanks to your proud person for sharing your story and all of those great photos with us! I loved reading all about your happy life and the beautiful bond of trust you and your person share! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Baja, being spoiled rotten!

Love to you, beautiful Baja! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rainbow boas are one of my favorites and you are definitely gorgeous, Baja! Congrats on being POTD!

You're a gorgeous snake Baja Boy! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you had a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla