Thread: Pretty, Cute Shannon

Pretty, Cute Shannon

Aww, Shannon, you certainly are a different-looking girl, we can see both sides of your gene pool quite clearly! You have the round head of a Boxer, and the Boxer's smooth coat, but the smaller frame of a Pomeranian, and a Pommie smile, too! How nice you needed a home just when your mom-to-be was looking for a dog - and you fit her whole list of requirements perfectly! You stay away from water now - not ever dog is a born swimmer! Keep living the good life, being the right-right dog for your people!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello Shannon, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable cute little girl you are! I like your sweet face; it looks as if you are smiling. I'm so glad you were adopted and have a loving home. Be careful around the water and don't fall in again. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Shannon

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute and well behaved.
    Celebrate your special day by doing something a little mischievous.

Too Cute Shannon!

Hi Shannon! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, how cute are you!!!

What an adorable pup you are, Shannon, such a heart melting blend of two beautiful breeds, big and small breeds! What a heavenly match was made the day your mom walked into that shelter! Two hearts in need meet and a love match is made! All it took was one look (and a stroll around the shelter yard) before you and she knew you two were meant to be! I'm so happy you found your way to such a loving forever home, Shannon, and that your mom finally found that "just right" girl to help heal her heart, to put a whole bunch of happiness back into her life! You're one extra special girl, Shannon, and one most deserving recipient of the title, Dog of the Day! (Though we know you're all that and more each and EVERY day! How blessed your family is to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you to call their own! You're the best!!!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, cutie pie; doing all sorts of fun stuff, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lot s of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Shannon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Shannon!!! It sounds like you're a perfect match for your family!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope it was a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla